Justice League Trailer

Justice League DC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

The first full length trailer for Justice League has arrived. Overall I liked it. We get to see all the heroes in action, there are some nice moments of levity, and we get a quick peek at Lois Lane.

I know a lot of fans are down on the DC movies but I honestly don't think they are the giant steaming mess a lot of people do. I love Man of Steel and will defend it to my dying day. While flawed, I thought that the extended cut of Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice was a good movie and a worthy follow up to MoS even if it was darker than it needed to be. Suicide Squad was all over the place but it was just a very fun movie with breakout characters in Deadshot and Harley Quinn. Plus, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller was a brilliant casting choice. I'm excited to see Wonder Woman and Justice League.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:52 AM

I haven't seen Man of Steel or Batman vs. Superman (I've never liked Superman much, and the insistence of the live-action movie-verse of ignoring the extended Bat-family makes me tend to also avoid Batman-related movies), but they have my attention with both Wonder Woman and Justice League trailers, at least, so that's one bit of anecdotal evidence that they're swinging in a good direcion. :)   Jason Momoa's Aquaman looks hella-fun.

OOC, is Superman really not expected to be in the Justice League movie?  That seems like a glaring omission from the trailer.
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,169 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

I'm pretty sure Superman is in Justice League. It would be weird if he wasn't.  And I think the Batman and Superman movie was meant to set it up.

Most of these movies don't really interest me.  I tried watching Man of Steel and had to give up on it. I didn't bother with Batman vs. Superman and Justice League doesn't look any better.  The only one that interests me is Wonder Woman, because that one's a period piece.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 CarlosQ

CarlosQ
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:45 AM

View PostNiko, on 27 March 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

I haven't seen Man of Steel or Batman vs. Superman (I've never liked Superman much, and the insistence of the live-action movie-verse of ignoring the extended Bat-family makes me tend to also avoid Batman-related movies), but they have my attention with both Wonder Woman and Justice League trailers, at least, so that's one bit of anecdotal evidence that they're swinging in a good direcion. :)   Jason Momoa's Aquaman looks hella-fun.

OOC, is Superman really not expected to be in the Justice League movie?  That seems like a glaring omission from the trailer.

You're lucky. Batman vs Superman was terrible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Justice League, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users