Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 2.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 3.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 4.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 5.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 6.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 7.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 8.jpeg

Legends of Tomorrow 2-17, pic 9.jpeg

Season 2 ends with a massive timequake rocking the Legends' ship, which forces them to break the one cardinal rule of time travel in order to fix the problem. But if they are able to destroy the spear, they will face the ultimate consequence.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,322 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:10 AM

Late catching up on this, but it was a fairly satisfying conclusion.  I hope Thawne is really dead now... kinda sick of him.

I'm really glad that they pulled back from having Nate and Amaya leave... they've been a good fit.  If the show wants to shift the cast a bit, I'd prefer to see Ray, or even Mick take a break for a bit  (not permanently, but Mick's had a good arc this season, so some downtime wouldn't hurt).   I'd say that we could even lose Stein for a while, but Jax seems to be settling in as the long-term mechanic on the WaveRider, so the Professor needs to stay, too. :)

And nice setup for next season...
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S2

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users