Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 6.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 7.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 9.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 12.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 13.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 14.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 15.jpeg

Once Upon a Time 6-17, pic 16.jpeg

Hook aligns with Tiger Lily in Neverland, where they take on the Lost Boys. Meanwhile, Regina works to break David and Snow's sleeping curse; Gold and the Black Fairy reach an impasse; and flashbacks reveal what Snow and Charming sacrificed for Emma.

Looks like the promo pics haven't been released yet.  Maybe they are too spoilery?  :shrug:

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edit: pics added.

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 17 April 2017 - 11:05 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 8,696 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. The episode wasn't bad in and of itself… The ret-conning though, and the stupid decisions, and the lack of reacting to how all that is going on should affect the characters.

So, Snow, unilaterally, decided to try to make-up for the abandonment of her first child in a way that will result in abandoning her second child? I don't care that it was fixed before he end of the episode. And the fact that there was no second-guessing/feeling conflicted about this, not just on the part of Snow, but Emma. Really? You are going to bargain to be reunited two loved ones split across realms (and realms are getting easier and easier to cross at this point), for the permanent sleep of one half of the couple's parent, who happen to be the parents of an infant? Sp these parents purportedly feel so guilty about their child's abandonment issues, that they are willing to subject their second child to such? *laughs* Baby Neil would have grown up to resent Hook so much.

And I am pretty sure that Emma's whole 28 years old thing was based on prophecy, not on being abandoned by her parents. Now her parents may not have known that. But it seems that since her parents knew that Emma was the only one that could break the curse, her parents could have went through that portal when Emma was 10, and could have raised her, taught her her destiny, and taken her back to Storybrooke when she was old enough and mature enough to handle it.

Rumple should have been smart enough to see the exit he wanted so badly. He gave to curse to Evil Queen so he would be transported to Earth, where his son was supposed to be. Why the heck would he have willingly gone back to "sleep" for 18 years if he knew the Charmings woke up early and had a way to make a portal to cross the town line. Why wouldn't he say "me too!" and swoop through that portal and reunite with Baelfire sooner. He, unlike the Charmings, does not care about the rest of the people under the curse (remember at this time he thought Belle was dead, didn't know the Evil Queen had Belle locked up in a tower / psych-ward.). Rumple had NO motivation to stick around if the Charmings could make a portal.

Edited by sierraleone, 17 April 2017 - 12:25 PM.

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,986 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:14 PM

^^  That's a very good point about Rumpy wanting to wait for the Savior.

I was surprised by both Hook getting home and the Charming curse being broken, since I thought both plots would be dragged out more. And I loved how they broke the curse. First the touching sequence of everyone drinking from the cup, then the Charmings waking up to find everyone konked out, but then--whew!-- they all woke up, too. I was a little disappointed in Tiger Lily-- for a few seconds, I thought she would come back through the door. But she may return, given that she knows something about the coming battle and was trying to get the weapon to the Savior.

I thought the Charmings early awakening when Emma was 10 was a bit much. Only so much can be shorehorned into everyone's history.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,640 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:40 AM

Who else noticed that Emma was wearing a Peter Pan Collar???  :lol:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,986 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

I wonder if that's an in-joke or another curse.  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 6

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users