• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,084 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

Uh-Oh!

The truth behind Fitz's turn threatens to bring down all of S.H.I.E.L.D.

And the Sneak peeks:

Simmons is interviewed by Director Mace and Ward,

and an attempt is made to spring Skye from Hydra custody.

Things are heating up for our heroes in the framework.  How will they get out of this?

Tune in to ABC tomorrow (April17), True Believers, at 10m Eastern/9pm Central to find out!

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,094 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:33 PM

"The truth behind Fitz's turn...."  Hopefully that truth being that he's the LMD Fitz.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,084 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:27 AM

Oh-Kay.  I suspected that Fitz's turn might be related to family ... I hadn't realized just how on the nose I was.

Die in the frame work, die in real life.  But at least Director Mace got to go out being the genuine hero.  I had forgotten that he was still alive.

"Snap out of it, May!" seemed to work, at least when it is Coulson saying it.

I still can't believe that Hydra wouldn't have holding cells bugged, especially if the walls are that thin.

And Simmons, well, yes, she's a scientist ... but, yeah, the truth she was trying to sell is truly a hard one.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,379 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

Die in the frame work, die in real life.

That doesn't quite compute, since one can die in real life and not die in the Mat- Framework.

I'm not sure that the cells aren't bugged and that they haven't revealed the backdoor specs to Aida.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,094 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:49 PM

It's interesting that Mack's daughter is there, but not his wife.

Poor Mace. :(   He finally got to be the hero that he always wanted to be, but he had to die for it. His death turned things around, though-- I think it was seeing him sacrifice himself to save a bunch of kids that got through to May.  I hated to see him go, though, because he had developed into a really great character.

So the thing that Aida fixed for Fitz was his father, which I think comes as a shock to no one. It's kind of ironic. For Mace, nature beats nurture, but for Fitz, it's nurture that killed his nature.  I wonder if they will bring him out of it-- or if it will follow him into the real world.

So Radcliffe has a backdoor to the Framework and he's giving it to Daisy-- I think we should definitely assume that HYDRA is listening in on their conversation, especially in light of how Daisy ended up in that predicament to begin with?

View PostCardie, on 19 April 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

That doesn't quite compute, since one can die in real life and not die in the Mat- Framework.  
I've been thinking the same thing. At first I thought it was because the physical bodies were in an induced coma, but Radcliffe was conscious.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,379 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:14 PM

The only thing I can think of is that the entire consciousness uploads to the Framework and if it dies there via the destruction of its avatar, the comatose body is rendered brain dead.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,094 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

That's as good an explanation as any.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users