8 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,689 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:48 PM

A big happy birthday for Nonny! Posted Image

It's been a long and difficult five months since Nonny got sick, but things are much better now.  She wanted to be out of the terrible nursing home and in a better place by her birthday, and her wish came true.  Now everything seems to be heading in the right direction for a change.  :happy:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:48 AM

:piratebuds: :wine: :cantinabandf: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :drunk: Happy Birthday Nonny!
As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,741 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:52 AM

Happy Birthday, Nonny! :hugs:

Attached File  daily_picdump_1347_640_66.jpg   37.54K   0 downloads

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,689 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

^^  Whoa!  :o  :lol:

Nonny has her laptop back and she has WiFi in her room, so I think she will be able to come back to EI soon.  :happy:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

Happy ~belated~ Birthday, Nonny! Posted Image
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#6 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,006 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:04 AM

Really belated Happy Birthday!!!!

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

#7 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:43 PM

I finally got back in! Yay! And I see all the birthday geetings. Thanks everbody!
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,689 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

Yay!  It's so great to see you back again.  :timewarp:

#9 JudasRimmer

JudasRimmer

Emperor of Incompetence

• Islander
  • 667 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

Welcome back Nonny! :)

Dave.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users