Bill O'Reilly

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

Karma, you disgusting lecherous old toad. No longer a factor.

#2 Omega

Omega

Nous sommes tous Franšais

• 3,905 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:10 AM

I'm sure he'll be Trump's press secretary next week.

#3 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

Turds like Mr Bill tend to land on their feet. The good ol' boy network takes care of its own. Hate is its own support group.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#4 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:14 PM

View PostOmega, on 21 April 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

I'm sure he'll be Trump's press secretary next week.

Could be, but I doubt that will support him in the style to which he's become accustomed. Unless 45 dips into that inauguration donor slush fund to make up the odd $24.8 million to supplement the official salary.

He'll probably just write another book, "Killing Those Mouthy Bimbos Of The Unfounded Allegations". It'll be out for Christmas.

#5 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 8,354 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

Here is an onion article about Bill O'Reilly packing up his office :D

http://www.theonion....-photos-d-55818
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#6 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

View Postgsmonks, on 21 April 2017 - 01:58 PM, said:

Hate is its own support group.

Isn't though. And I can't help but wonder why it is that all these Leftist Facist, who claim they want free speech only seem to want speech that THEY agree with? Or why it is that when they protest, they dress like Nazi facist...Actually, correction. The Nazis, at least, showed their faces. Not these Leftist facist that want to shut up any speech they don't like.

I'm sure Chris Hayes, at MSNBC, is esstatic now that O'Reilly is gone, because O'Reilly crushed Hayes show from day one, in the ratings.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

The last republican leaning independent on this message board. All others have been silenced and driven off, or outright banned. Only ONE remains. I guess HighLander had it right all along....In the end, there can be only ONE.

#7 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:41 PM

View PostLord of the Sword, on 25 April 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

Isn't though. And I can't help but wonder why it is that all these Leftist Facist, who claim they want free speech only seem to want speech that THEY agree with? Or why it is that when they protest, they dress like Nazi facist...Actually, correction. The Nazis, at least, showed their faces. Not these Leftist facist that want to shut up any speech they don't like.

I'm sure Chris Hayes, at MSNBC, is esstatic now that O'Reilly is gone, because O'Reilly crushed Hayes show from day one, in the ratings.

You mean that you are fine with O'Reilly's well known sexual harassment of women? Oh, of course, it's a conspiracy. He never said lewd things to women, never made disgusting suggestions. Nope, all those women made it up, it's a conspiracy against a Christian God fearing man pervert!

So, what you are saying is, his constant sexual harassment is what you consider free speech. After all, it's only aimed at women, who the f' cares. I thought as a people, we were growing beyond that attitude, but then again, look who now sits in the office of the president.

One small step for people, one giant leap backward for man.
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#8 sierraleone

sierraleone

• Islander
  • 8,354 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

View PostElara, on 25 April 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

You mean that you are fine with O'Reilly's well known sexual harassment of women? Oh, of course, it's a conspiracy. He never said lewd things to women, never made disgusting suggestions. Nope, all those women made it up, it's a conspiracy against a Christian God fearing man pervert!

So, what you are saying is, his constant sexual harassment is what you consider free speech. After all, it's only aimed at women, who the f' cares. I thought as a people, we were growing beyond that attitude, but then again, look who now sits in the office of the president.

Stole the words right out of my head. Well, I was going to phrase it as a question.

LOTS, are you capable of keeping on topic? It is one thing to say like-minded people like to associate with, and support, each other (that is regardless of ideology, or bias), and add that that includes people who behaved reprehensibly. It is a quite another to go from talking about that in relation to bias/discrimination/prejudice/hate, to talking about those blasted liberals who do not conflate verbal sexual harassment with free-speech, how dare they! Like, how does that even make sense?

I mean, the way you have changed subjects here (which is in a manner you normally do) implies one of three things:
1) You want to avoid the meat of the discussion because you cannot support your position/opinion.
2) You know your actual position/opinion is horrible. (Which, in this case, would mean you conflate sexual harassment with free speech, and believe no one's rights are infringed when there is sexual harassment - or at least not sufficiently to interfere with free speech, which comes out to the same result.)
3) One or both of the above, plus such strong cognitive dissonance you just can't help but to change the subject to something firmly in your comfort zone (those damn liberals!).

So, which is it?

I mean, Gsmonks post:

Turds like Mr Bill tend to land on their feet. The good ol' boy network takes care of its own. Hate is its own support group.

was on topic. Maybe you don't like his tone. Maybe you don't like liberals. But do you have anything to say about these allegations (of which some settlements have already been paid out), or about sexual harassment, either historically and/or currently, in our society? Or even just about O'Reilly in general?

I mean, you did mention him at the end I guess, though in comparison to someone very very tenuously related to the topic of Bill O'Reilly. Or maybe that sentence about O'Reilly's ratings and being gone was because you are choked up O'Reilly is gone? That would be fair to talk about. Are you going to miss O'Reilly's bed-time stories?

Edited by sierraleone, 25 April 2017 - 05:39 PM.

- Masha Gessen

#9 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

View PostElara, on 25 April 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

You gotta wonder, Elara, about these folks who support harassers and molesters like O'Reilly and 45 because of partisan fealty and excuse away their accumulated perverse transgressions by dozens or multiple dozens of accusers and millions upon millions of dollars paid out in hush money settlements. You have to wonder how quickly they'd be to continue to bow and scrape to a television persona if such a one sexually groped, harassed at work, or raped their sister, wife, girlfriend, or mother. How quick might they be to dismiss their sister, wife, girlfriend, or mother as a money-grubber or a fame or notoriety seeker. It's amazing to me to see how many cloud their vision, morals, and mind when it comes to obsessive political ideology. Single-minded of purpose they become, tunnel visioned like an ant out looking for a crumb.

#10 Elara

Elara

• Watchdog
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

View Postsierraleone, on 25 April 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

Stole the words right out of my head. Well, I was going to phrase it as a question.

Well, I considered asking, but after reading his post a second time, the question just went away.

View Postyadda yadda, on 25 April 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

You gotta wonder, Elara, about these folks who support harassers and molesters like O'Reilly and 45 because of partisan fealty and excuse away their accumulated perverse transgressions by dozens or multiple dozens of accusers and millions upon millions of dollars paid out in hush money settlements. You have to wonder how quickly they'd be to continue to bow and scrape to a television persona if such a one sexually groped, harassed at work, or raped their sister, wife, girlfriend, or mother. How quick might they be to dismiss their sister, wife, girlfriend, or mother as a money-grubber or a fame or notoriety seeker. It's amazing to me to see how many cloud their vision, morals, and mind when it comes to obsessive political ideology. Single-minded of purpose they become, tunnel visioned like an ant out looking for a crumb.

Actually, I find myself thinking that if it happened to their grandmother, mother, sister, wife, daughter, cousin, they would simply tell the woman it was their own fault for being in the position to be harassed, raped, etc... This is a huge backward step, and one that electing 45 has brought. People who think this way, think like 45 and o'reilly, now feel this is their time to shout this opinion loudly, no longer needing to hide their true feelings.
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#11 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

I found it interesting that 45 tweeted out about what a ratings juggernaut he thinks he is, bragging that his appearance on "Face The Nation" being responsible for its largest television rating since 9-11. Besides the peculiar issue of someone basing their sense of worth on tv ratings and then disgustingly comparing his "popularity" to our nation's greatest atrocity next to slavery and genocide against the Native American populations, it is interesting to note how his attitudes influence those weak of independent and critical thought.

A number of Fox watchers I've heard from always seem to enjoy triumphantly bragging about Fox programming's ratings success against other networks, and the ratings of specific Fox mouthpieces. I realize most of these devotees lack the intellectual sophistication to conceptualize the whole Fox News dynamic but at times I have tried to explain it to them. The reason so many right wing individuals swarm over Fox shows and right wingnut radio like flies on a dog dropping in relation to lesser ratings for political shows of other ideological bent is because progressively oriented folk don't NEED to be told how to think. We do that on our own, maybe after digesting information from a newspaper, considering varied and differing news sources, discussing and debating with others of like capacity for comprehension. Progressives don't need to have infoprop screamed into our ears by bellicose tv and radio hacks and blonde Stepford Wife clones like on Fox, only to feel compelled to go forth and post links to this nonsense on message boards and comment sections. Most progressives use their brains. A lot of right wing advocates allow theirs to be commandeered.

Edited by yadda yadda, 25 April 2017 - 06:47 PM.

#12 Cait

Cait

Democracy Dies in Darkness

• 10,732 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

View Postyadda yadda, on 25 April 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

... is because progressively oriented folk don't NEED to be told how to think.

This.

Source:
http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#13 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:05 PM

I was looking through a publication of IQ-test suggestions today that are an attempt to get away from knowledge-based tests and focus on mental gymnastics. (Don't worry- this is going somewhere relevant to the present discussion). Even relying on numerical tests can be prejudicial because in many cases you have to know how the test works prior to taking a crack at it. The upshot is that the more you work at devising better tests, the less likely you are to succeed, as learning is inevitably part of the devising.

Some very clever sods have somehow managed to come up with tests that nail it in terms of matching IQ with genuine mental dexterity. The resulting tests are not measured in exact IQ scores, as before, but rather in +/- ranges. My own efforts netted an average of 155 to 164, for example, which is a fair bit higher than traditional testing methods, which had me pegged around 134 or 5.

Now to it: I think everyone wants to see just how high they can go, or if they can push the limit. It used to be true, for example, that by doing lots of IQ tests, you could get good at them and score higher.

Not so with these posers. When you hit your limit, you may as well have been sucker-punched. If you can't see how to solve puzzles belonging to the next category, no amount of training your brain or looking up how they're done is going to help you out.

If you're like me, you get an ugly feeling in the pit of your stomach when confronted with something that's inarguably beyond you. No amount of studying or working or reading or anything is going to make you the least bit smarter.

Now, imagine for a moment finding yourself in the company of people 20 to 40 points lower in intelligence than yourself. They've had this very experience all their lives. Most tend to deal with it with hostility. Most feel helpless, overwhelmed, that life is unfair, that it is against them.

How do they deal with people more intelligent than themselves? With obstinacy; and part of that obstinacy is the holding to ideas, however inane, and demanding those ideas be respected. For some it's Gaia, for others it's religion; for others still it's conspiracies, UFO's, the Illuminati, you name it. The common denominator is a lack of intelligence, education, critical thinking.

When it comes to continued support for Trump, most of it can be attributed to this same obstinance. They don't care about facts or figures or actuality. It's obstinance itself they're holding on to. You're not going to find reason attached to their stance. All you're going to find is obstinance. And as the writer Stanley Crouch said of slaves who dragged their heels, "it was the only way they could remind the Powers That Be that they exist".

That's quite a thing when you think about it.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#14 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:40 PM

Oh, so sorry, didn't realize that "Stay on topic" translated to: Only bashing of O'Reilly is allowed here. Didn't realize that Exisle had turned into a "Safe Space".

Graanted, I expected some push back, since I was entering what was apparently a echo chamber for bashing conservatives, but to have my intelligence belittled....all because my opinion is different then the mob mentality was unexpected. Although, given the sheer racism against Trump and his supporters, probably should've expected something along those lines.

As for the claims against O'Reilly. Two he settled were over a decade ago. It's no suprise then that the Left would've learned of those OLD cases, and then worked to bring more similar allegations. And for those who are too IQ challenged to understand what I'm saying: I'm not believing the recent allegations. The old allegations have no relevance to the current ones, since they've been settled way back when.

But I'll let you people get back to your very own safe space, and let you bash conservatives in peace. I have better things to do then argue with Leftist Facists.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

The last republican leaning independent on this message board. All others have been silenced and driven off, or outright banned. Only ONE remains. I guess HighLander had it right all along....In the end, there can be only ONE.

#15 Elara

Elara

• Watchdog
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:20 AM

View PostLord of the Sword, on 25 April 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

Oh, so sorry, didn't realize that "Stay on topic" translated to: Only bashing of O'Reilly is allowed here. Didn't realize that Exisle had turned into a "Safe Space".

Graanted, I expected some push back, since I was entering what was apparently a echo chamber for bashing conservatives, but to have my intelligence belittled....all because my opinion is different then the mob mentality was unexpected. Although, given the sheer racism against Trump and his supporters, probably should've expected something along those lines.

As for the claims against O'Reilly. Two he settled were over a decade ago. It's no suprise then that the Left would've learned of those OLD cases, and then worked to bring more similar allegations. And for those who are too IQ challenged to understand what I'm saying: I'm not believing the recent allegations. The old allegations have no relevance to the current ones, since they've been settled way back when.

But I'll let you people get back to your very own safe space, and let you bash conservatives in peace. I have better things to do then argue with Leftist Facists.

Of course, I am a "Leftist Fascist". Why? Because I find it good that a man has been fired for sexually harassing women? Seriously? Well, then I am a "Leftist Fascist".
The "old allegations" prove tendency. And, the "old allegations" were in 2004, so not really that old. And he didn't stop. Let's face it, anyone who was a sexual predator in 2004 is a sexual predator now if they haven't gotten professional help. I don't care who they are.

As for: "Graanted, I expected some push back, since I was entering what was apparently a echo chamber for bashing conservatives, but to have my intelligence belittled....all because my opinion is different then the mob mentality was unexpected. Although, given the sheer racism against Trump and his supporters, probably should've expected something along those lines."

Understand this, what I said had nothing to do with Conservatives. It had everything to do with a man forcing his desires on women. Got that? You don't want your intelligence belittled, then stop trying to make this about Conservatives and Liberals. I don't give a Tinker's d*mn about his politics. THIS, is all about an f'ing sexual predator.
El

#16 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

"I choose not to believe". What an indulgence in foolish conceit. As if anyone can truthfully consider observable facts and occurrences, then reach an outlandish conclusion contrary to those facts and believe that they are "choosing" to believe that conclusion. A guy has a long standing history of reported sexual harassment accusations and has paid over 13 million dollars to settle those accusations, but those allegations are not true? What's the 13 million dollars for, then? Christmas presents? Performance bonuses? Charitable donations?

There is no more choice in that "choosing not to believe" than the knee invokes in jerking when the patellar nerve is rapped by a doctor's hammer. No more choice involved than someone flapping his arms and squawking like a chicken after being hypnotized on stage. So many Foxchurian Candidates in this country battered by and swallowed up in the incessant propaganda they are exposed to coming out after years of this brainwashing thinking that the beliefs they hold and are held by are their own. Sad.

#17 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

View Postyadda yadda, on 26 April 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

"I choose not to believe". What an indulgence in foolish conceit. As if anyone can truthfully consider observable facts and occurrences, then reach an outlandish conclusion contrary to those facts and believe that they are "choosing" to believe that conclusion. A guy has a long standing history of reported sexual harassment accusations and has paid over 13 million dollars to settle those accusations, but those allegations are not true? What's the 13 million dollars for, then? Christmas presents? Performance bonuses? Charitable donations?

I said I didn't believe the recent allegations. He settled the old allegations, so as far as I'm concerned they are a moot point. Over and done with, they have no bearing on the recent allegations, which I personally believe is nothing more then the Left trying to silence conservative voices on the media; especially since they blame Fox for costing Hillary the election: Because Fox reported the TRUTH. As for O'Reilly paying the settlements, we don't know what kind of lawsuit insurance he has. It might've been cheaper, and better, for him to settle. Similar to the way a Doctor has malpractice insurance, because in that profession being sued IS going to happen.

There is no more choice in that "choosing not to believe" than the knee invokes in jerking when the patellar nerve is rapped by a doctor's hammer. No more choice involved than someone flapping his arms and squawking like a chicken after being hypnotized on stage. So many Foxchurian Candidates in this country battered by and swallowed up in the incessant propaganda they are exposed to coming out after years of this brainwashing thinking that the beliefs they hold and are held by are their own. Sad.

Bad examples there. I've had the doctor rapped by the doctor's hammer...No knee jerk on my end. I've also had people try to hypnotize me: No go. Apparently in order to be hypnotized you have to trust the person doing it...There in lies the problem for me, I only trust a very select few.

#18 Elara

Elara

• Watchdog
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

View PostLord of the Sword, on 26 April 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

I said I didn't believe the recent allegations. He settled the old allegations, so as far as I'm concerned they are a moot point. Over and done with, they have no bearing on the recent allegations, which I personally believe is nothing more then the Left trying to silence conservative voices on the media; especially since they blame Fox for costing Hillary the election: Because Fox reported the TRUTH. As for O'Reilly paying the settlements, we don't know what kind of lawsuit insurance he has. It might've been cheaper, and better, for him to settle. Similar to the way a Doctor has malpractice insurance, because in that profession being sued IS going to happen.

Ah, yes. Completely ignored what I said. Let me spell it out a little clearer. What you are saying here, is exactly what has been said to women for years, centuries: "I don't believe it." A woman comes forth and reports a sexual attack of any kind and the man is believed first, especially one like o'reilly. Past acts do not go away, not without work. Has he done the work? Or has he just gone on his merry way.
Once again, this has nothing to do with politics. To keep bringing that up is an attempt to distract when you have nothing else.

Bad examples there. I've had the doctor rapped by the doctor's hammer...No knee jerk on my end. I've also had people try to hypnotize me: No go. Apparently in order to be hypnotized you have to trust the person doing it...There in lies the problem for me, I only trust a very select few.

So, you blindly trust o'reilly and trump, people that you have never met, people that have absolutely lied, people that would take everything from you if it served their purpose, but you trust them? You haven't met o'reilly, you only have his word. You 100% believe him. You haven't met the women, you only have their word. You 100% doubt them. Do you see the problem?

Before you say it, I do 100% doubt o'reilly. His past acts of harassment, which is 100% sexual predation, tells me what he is. This doesn't just go away. Do I believe all the women? I don't know, yet, but I won't be surprised if they are all telling the truth.
El

#19 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

So a couple Leftist Fascists and the last Republican leaning independent go into the Safe Space bar. They start conversing and the LRLI gets up red faced and angry and storms out of the bar shouting, "all y'all do is bash conservatives here in your Safe Space. I'm leaving you in peace. I have better things to do then argue with Leftist Fascists!"

Half an hour later the LRLI comes back into the bar, orders an Appletini. He shoots the Leftist Fascists a soulful look and says, "you know, I just can't quit you..."

#20 sierraleone

sierraleone

• Islander
  • 8,354 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Proving my point

Oh, so sorry, didn't realize that "Stay on topic" translated to: Only bashing of O'Reilly is allowed here. Didn't realize that Exisle had turned into a "Safe Space.

Possibly interpretations:
Bashing liberals is always on topic.
Bashing liberals is always a result of natural topic drift.
When people ask me to clarify/support/defend my positions/opinions they are liberal snowflakes crying for a safe space.

Possible interpretations:
History doesn't repeat itself/don't try to learn from history.
Gender-based crimes have low recidivism rates.
LOTS doesn't believe the old or new allegations.
Sexual harassment allegations are usually partisan attacks.

But I'll let you people get back to your very own safe space, and let you bash conservatives in peace.

Speaking about sexual harassment makes you a leftist fascists.
Sexual harassment isn't real. It is made-up, like rape culture, by liberals, to malign and smear their opponents.

I have better things to do then argue with Leftist Facists.

I (LOTS) need a break from a forum for discussing hot topics, where I can't defend my positions/opinions/worldview.
I (LOTS) need a safe space.

I did the above this morning and couldn't finish before I had to leave. The last three interpretations I wrote down during the day and added on. I see my interpretations seem to match up decently in places, if there is any failure, it is in being too specific.

Continuing with later posts:

Bashing liberals is always on topic.
Bashing liberals is always a result of natural topic drift.
- Drat, I was too specific. But the repeat of the behaviour speaks for itself, right?
When people ask me to clarify/support/defend my positions/opinions they are liberal snowflakes crying for a safe space.
- No clear evidence either way.

History doesn't repeat itself/don't try to learn from history.
- Not a full match, it would appear you would rather forget/ignore it.
Gender-based crimes have low recidivism rates.
- Nothing explicit enough. That was a very specific interpretation by me. No evidence either way.
LOTS doesn't believe the old or new allegations.
- Correct-a-mondo.
Sexual harassment allegations are usually partisan attacks.
- Correct-a-mondo. Though caveat: Maybe only when it comes to rich men?

Speaking about sexual harassment makes you a leftist fascists.
- Well, if the prior one is, I'd say this one is pretty likely. But with the same caveat, pretty strong match.
Sexual harassment isn't real. It is made-up, like rape culture, by liberals, to malign and smear their opponents.
- Nothing explicit enough.
But it doesn't help LOTS case that he tossed in implying the accusers are gold-digging and those poor rich men being such sitting targets. And isn't saying that *could* have happened, but that's what *did* happen, in his belief.

I (LOTS) need a break from a forum for discussing hot topics, where I can't defend my positions/opinions/worldview.
I (LOTS) need a safe space.
- Well, everyone needs a break sometimes, other needs and self-care need to be taken care of dude, I don't hold it against ya.

Edited by sierraleone, 26 April 2017 - 09:44 PM.

- Masha Gessen

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users