2 replies to this topic

#1 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,687 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:31 AM

Hello Folks

ABC has finally made a decision on "Quantico".

The show, which aired its season finale last night, has been picked up for a third season, which will consist of only 13 episodes.

Creator Josh Safran will exit the show, the search for a new showrunner is underway.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the renewal comes thanks to a Netflix streaming deal for "Quantico", as well as a shift towards politics and a license fee cut. Also, star Priyanka Chopra has international appeal, which helps with selling the show abroad.

Greets
Lambsilencer

Edited by Lambsilencer, 16 May 2017 - 09:13 AM.

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,695 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:09 AM

:facepalm-f7e:

Ugh.  Why?

Well, you answered why, but the initial concept seemed rather limited to me, and the whole idea of continuing to work for an organization that would put trainees through that kind of hazing just is off-putting.  Not to mention if would lose any sympathy for such characters I they did chose to stay with the FBI.

But then, my tastes have generally been eccentric to that of the regular viewing audience.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 16 May 2017 - 03:52 PM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

This makes me happy. I haven't watched the season finale yet so I don't know how the show has ended but I do have to say that the show has improved a lot in the second season. Once they hit the mid season mark they shifted gears and dropped the flashbacks and put the show on a new course and it was the best move they could have made.

I think a shorter season will benefit the show because both seasons did feel like there were moments were the show was spinning its wheels because they didn't have enough story to cover 22 episodes.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users