#1 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

Hello Folks

And then, we're done.

The CW has issued its fall schedule for the next TV season, and has made a few significant changes.

"Arrow" and "Riverdale" are switching nights, with the former now airing on Thursdays at 9 PM after "Supernatural", and the latter being paired with the "Dynasty" reboot.

Returning favorites "iZombie", "The 100" and "The Originals" are again on tap for midseason. Also on the waiting list is latest DC Comics entry "Black Lightning", as well as dramedy "Life Sentence", starring Lucy Hale.

Here's the list.

THE CW's 2017-18 PRIMETIME SCHEDULE

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL

9:00-10:00 PM VALOR (New Series)

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE FLASH

9:00-10:00 PM DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM RIVERDALE (New Night)

9:00-10:00 PM DYNASTY (New Series)

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM SUPERNATURAL

9:00-10:00 PM ARROW (New Night)

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (New Time)

9:00-10:00 PM JANE THE VIRGIN (New Night)

And below are the descriptions of the new and returning shows. Be careful, The CW tends to be pretty descriptive. Sometimes, there are a few spoilers in there. Read at your own risk about returning series. So this time, the spoiler tags have a little more actual meaning than just to collapse the long text.

Spoiler

Greets
Lambsilencer

Edited by Lambsilencer, 18 May 2017 - 08:58 AM.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,190 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:00 PM

You're right, that Supernatura description seems a spoilerish.  Not enough for my tastes, but still....

And I'm surprised they didn't move Supernatural to a new night.  Moving Supernatural is almost an annual tradition.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:57 AM

^^ A few years back, they actually managed to put a spoiler for the upcoming finale of a show in there... :rolleyes:

Greets
Lambsilencer

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,190 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

Hey, why watch something unless you know you'll like it ahead of time.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Shoreal

Shoreal
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:30 AM

I'm waiting for them like there's no tomorrow!!! I guess I never waited for fall that much!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users