Dark Matter 3-2, pic 3 - 1500 px.jpeg

Dark Matter 3-2, pic 4 - 1500 px.jpeg

Dark Matter 3-2, pic 5 - 1500 px.jpeg

Dark Matter 3-2, pic 7 - 1500 px.jpeg

Dark Matter 3-2, pic 9 - 1500 px.jpeg

Dark Matter 3-2, pic 10 - 1500 px.jpeg

Dark Matter 3-2, pic 12 - 1500 px.jpeg

Dark Matter 3-2, pic 14 - 1500 px.jpeg

The crew of the Raza target an Ishida research station in an attempt to take back the Blink Drive.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

I wasn't sure where one episode left off and the next began, so I posted all my thoughts under episode one.

I wonder if we'll ever see Five's mentor again in real time.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

Oh Misaki, what have you done.  You are in for it now, and deserve everything that is coming your way!  Ryo does NOT want some manipulative schemer treating him as a puppet / pawn, the way his step-mother used his brother!  :o

Speaking of what Ryo does and does not want, that "loyal" scientist was so completely clueless about what Ryo actually wants!  He would not want the blink drive destroyed rather than Raza crew get it back!  He wants to USE it!  If the Raza crew get it, he at least has a chance to get it back again!  If it is destroyed, he can never get it back!  :headshake:

Another good use of transfer transit, but why didn't he bring extra soldiers along that way too?

Shrinking sub-space bubble!  :clap:  :D

Five's memories were interesting, but that bombshell at the end!  :eek:  Five has a sister?!?  Where is she, who is she?  Potential ally, or potential enemy?   Adopted by a rich family, she could easily be heir to some corporation, and most of those are up to no good!  :oh:

Three looked so worried about Five!  Aww!

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

I wonder if the sister will be a new character or an Evil Twin played by the same actress.

You're right about the Blink Drive. That scientist was completely clueless in trying to destroy it.

It would have been a good idea for Ryo to bring soldiers. Have they ever addressed the possibility of sending multiple copies of yourself somewhere?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 16 June 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

I wonder if the sister will be a new character or an Evil Twin played by the same actress.

I wondered the same thing!  If she's a twin, then Five could go undercover and impersonate her if needed!  :lol:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 16 June 2017 - 07:04 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

Another thought occurred to me.  One had a double, and they were both killed off and pretty much forgotten-- I wonder if something happened behind the scenes to cause that, and now whatever storyline had been originally planned for them will now be transplanted onto Five.

#7 Doppleganger

Doppleganger
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:07 AM

Forgotten but still left open as it was implied that 1's evil twin from the alternate timeline/universe sneaked back with the crew in the shuttle.
“Is that not blasphemy? Defying the will of the Covenant?’

‘No,’ said the captain. ‘It was a tactical retreat in the face of overwhelming boredom.”
The First Heretic

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:41 PM

Sometimes I think there's weird stuff going on behind the scenes on this show.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users