Dark Matter 3-5, pic 9.jpg

Dark Matter 3-5, pic 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-5, pic 11 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-5, pic 12 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-5, pic 13.jpg

Dark Matter 3-5, pic 14.jpg

Dark Matter 3-5, pic 15.jpg

Dark Matter 3-5, pic 17.jpg

The crew must rescue kidnapped royalty to retrieve a file which could halt intergalactic war.

Rescue kidnapped royalty?  Could this be Five's sister already?  :oh:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 29 June 2017 - 06:07 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,516 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:46 PM

^^  Apparently not-- unless Adrian's girlfriend turns out to be her, which I doubt.

But we did see Six again, which is a relief. That means he hasn't actually left the show and he's still an active participant.  I wasn't quite sure how to parse that closing scene, though. Was that guy saying that they have to activate Agent Zero to go after Six-- or that Six actually is Agent Zero?

Overall, this was a kind of funny, but very interesting, episode.  It was a good opportunity to establish Adrian as a sympathetic character, despite his mercenary philosophy. He actually really cared about that woman and it was sad to see him betrayed, and to watch his face as she tried to play him at the very end and it finally sunk in that she was more mercenary than him. I suspect we shall see her again. We also got some fascinating background on Solara.  She is basically Kwai Chang Caine gone postal.  And I got a kick out of her trying to smile.  :lol:

And Android certainly got to play a pivotal role in this one. I got a kick out of her weird Southern Belle persona, or  Jessica Rabbit, or whatever it was supposed to be. And the security reports coming in as she methodically clobbered everybody on the station were hilarious. And it was also quite interesting how she dealt with the Unassigned Designation android guarding Tabor's depot-- bribing him with an emotion chip was a very telling approach. It seemed like it was working until Three zapped him.  I suspect we shall see Unassigned Designation again, too.

But Four. Man, I don't see him ever coming back from this. And I really wish he would kill Samurai Chick, because not only is her macho posturing painful to watch in and of itself, but she is really bad at it.  I have this strange suspicion, however, that she is the one who set up the attempted assassination, so that she could save him, and also betrayed the fleet, so that she could discredit his more moderate advisor.

And where are all those warships?  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,632 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:18 PM

Although the actress who plays Solara has been added to the regular cast, the actor who plays Adrian (who also played adult Sam on 12 Monkeys!) is a guest star. I fear another soon to vanish male aboard the Raza.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,516 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

Well, geez, it doesn't pay to get attached to new characters on this show.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users