• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 12:04 AM

A bit more on Marcus.....a plea really.

He's going to be annoying, fussy, self-important, protective of the Matriarch, and all the other things that make him Marcus.  I'm going to try to make it fun and funny to watch him........But......  :eh:

He *is* my character, he's a real Tyrant.  I just ask that you not be cruel or treat him badly or be too rude to him as he only has the very best interest of the Tyrant Pride in his heart.   I can see where it might lead to these because of how he acts  :blush: .

Anyway, I do hope we can have fun with him and watching him.  

Thanks everyone! :)

#42 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 07:04 PM

Although the new story sounds interseting to me I must admit I am a bit unsure about it because I am already a bit lost now cause I can't figure out what to do with Sca as it is. :unsure:  :blush:  :confused:

#43 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 08:22 PM

I call dibs on the name Pound Phuleish for my Pholee... :p

So sayeth Marion!

but looks at the Great Stone Face of the Tyrant Pride and snickers

#44 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 04:37 AM

So am I taking Mikotos Pholee?

Kidwrangler's Pholee (as Matriarch) affects Saio
Mikoto's Pholee affects Marion
?????

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#45 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 07:54 PM

I am really sorry to do this since I know it will mess things up in this story arc-but I am going to back out of the RP this time.I'm just having a hard time dealing with some RL stuff right now and I don't feel I can devote the time and energy that is needed to play this game right now.Once again I am sorry-I really hope I'm not disappointing anyone especially XT,LT,and Ani :(

#46 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 09:42 PM

{{{{{{{Lalita}}}}}}}}}}  

#47 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,740 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 09:51 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{Lalita}}}}}}}}}}}} no one can force you to play, we'll think of something.

#48 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 11:56 PM

Kidwrangler, on Sep 30 2003, 01:11 PM, said:

The main Tyrant compound has been settled into one of these sites--a mountain honeycombed with corridors and chambers.  Some of these chambers contain remnants of the previous civilization--such as the refracting crystals set in the ceiling of the Matriarch's office--but mostly contain dust, occasional worked stone decorations, etc. 
Can you describe this some more, KW??

All this time I've been visualizing the compound as being outdoors surrounded by a huge wall...with buildings and walkways and even a small park.  I can't stop visualizing us outside when we are out and about.  Can you describe it some more....like are there buildings inside the mountain or just lots of chambers of different kinds with tunnels to walk through?  Sorry, if this is a pain, but I keep seeing my characters outside in the compound!

#49 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 12:36 AM

Nikki, I think it might look something like this....

Picture the walls of a long dead volcano, wider toward the base and narrower towpards the tip..like a triangle...now picture the compound built within that triangle...

but the trtiangle is not perfect..there are places where there are ciut aways, and ledges, some prhaps as much as a mile wide, and maybe as much as a mile deep, these ledgeds, these over looks could certainly hold a park, a herb garden even a small forest...

There would be vistas in many directions, and I can certany see huge light shafts tunneled down to provide light....and the clever use of mirrors to spread that light, or direct it to specific areas...

I can see balconies opening off of rooms that have views that stretch for miles, perhaps in the inside of the caldera there is a lake with a ring of forest and beaches, perfect for the most secure of swimming and playing...

easy way to do it..make some mashed potatoes...form a peak, then dip ou the center...and imagine the compound built into the mashed potato walls as you sculpt the ledges and over looks and balconies...hehehe...

I may be able to get a picc up on the web to give you a better idea...

#50 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 01:34 AM

Calderas

Hehehe I can be fast when I am inspired....

#51 Kidwrangler

Kidwrangler
  • Islander
  • 380 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 06:06 PM

lol!  Ye gads, Shal!  You wouldn't by any chance be inspired to do my backed up paperwork, would you?!

I was thinking along the lines of a mountain, partially hollowed out, with multiple entrances at the base.  The entrances would face out onto a large flat area, as well as some terraces down to the human village.  Defenses had started to be built to enclose the "parade grounds" at the base of the mountain, but are incomplete--which is why the Bloodblades were able to gain entrance.  

However, as the planet is old and the geological features are worn, I can also see unexpected air shafts and areas broken out of the sides due to avalanches, freezing/thawing over time, etc, which would open some rooms to the free air, and make some passage ways impassible.  Shal's description is a little farther in the future, I think.  The Tyrants will eventually make Kyriel their own, and I can certainly see incorporating lots of Shal's good ideas, but for the moment, we're roughing it!

KW

#52 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 06:16 PM

LOL what can I say ..when inspiration hits.....

:D

#53 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 06:59 PM

Excellent!! Thank you both Shal and KW!!  I'm as visual a person as you will find and I need to "see" things in my mind or else I am lost!  Thanks!! :D :D

#54 Kidwrangler

Kidwrangler
  • Islander
  • 380 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 07:25 PM

Awwww.  Okay, Lalita.  We'll let you slip out of this one. :)  Hopefully, once the Pholees have evacuated your RL will have settled down and you can rejoin the story.  

KW

#55 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 08:31 PM

{{{{{LT and KW}}}} for being so understanding :D . I do hope that I can rejoin the story after the Pholees have evacuated . I hope you all have fun playing in this arc :D

#56 Anastashia

Anastashia

Tyrant Matriarch and Pegan Too!

• Islander
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 08:56 PM

Aw {{{{{{{Lalita}}}}}}} and I was so looking forward to giving Sca a hard time! ;)

and look I'm already something like 32 posts to readbehind in the new game...eep!

#57 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 06:51 AM

I'm sorry Ani-I promise you can give Sca a hard time in the next story.
[{{{Ani}}}

#58 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 07:32 AM

Do the Pholee wear clothes or are they furry enough to just be "fur-covered".......I know some of us are female ;).

#59 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 11:20 AM

^ LOL I was wondering that - I have an image of a 'care bear' type creature :D

#60 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,740 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 12:31 PM

LOL, I was thinking something sorta like Teletubbies without the Tele and more fur.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users