Dark Matter 3-7, pic 3 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-7, pic 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-7, pic 5 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-7, pic 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-7, pic 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-7, pic 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-7, pic 12 - 1500 px.jpg

Dark Matter 3-7, pic 13 - 1500 px.jpg

A familiar face returns as one of the Raza crew learns a game changing bombshell about their past.

I do fear that Six's memory has been messed with ... again!!  :o  Goodness, how many layers does his past have now?!?  :oh:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:28 PM

This was an okay episode. It felt like it was just spinning its wheels since Six spent most of the episode trapped in that mindscape created by the two scientists.

I am happy that Six is back with the crew and that they seem to have renewed purpose, which is to get Mikkei involved in the war and stop the evil corporation from wiping out most of the unaligned colonies.

Interesting that Six had a wife and kid that he apparently abandoned to go on his mission. While I saw it coming, it was still a gut punch when Six saw his child calling another man daddy. Poor guy can't catch a break.

What is up with the Android? She spies on the crew while they're sleeping and points a gun at Three's head?

I wonder if they will download Sarah's brain waves or whatever into an android body. She's incredibly lonely in her little slice of the computer core since Three is really the only person who visits her. Maybe she's the one who took over the Android and made her spy on everyone.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,167 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

Well, that was a pretty nice twist when Six turned the tables on the corporate scientists-- and got his info in about five minutes.  :lol:  I'm glad they didn't drag out the VR reveal too long. It was very obvious that it was all a fake just by Five's behavior. When all the text he looked at was gibberish, that was a dead giveaway.

I wonder if they plan to follow up on Six's past at all.  I hope they do (especially since it's always nice to see Genelle Williams), but with this show you never know.  They have a habit of false starts. But at least Six is back on the ship full time.

But apparently there's something really bad in Three's past that's going to come back to haunt him-- almost literally, since it does seem that Sarah can become a ghost in Android's shell.  The question is, what is the secret and why does Sarah possibly want to kill him over it?  Or is that really Sarah at all?

View PostVirgil Vox, on 15 July 2017 - 04:28 PM, said:

I wonder if they will download Sarah's brain waves or whatever into an android body. She's incredibly lonely in her little slice of the computer core since Three is really the only person who visits her. Maybe she's the one who took over the Android and made her spy on everyone.  
This occurred to me as well.  Perhaps the impetus for them finding Android's creator is to get a custom android bod for Sarah.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Well, that was a pretty nice twist when Six turned the tables on the corporate scientists-- and got his info in about five minutes.  :lol:  I'm glad they didn't drag out the VR reveal too long. It was very obvious that it was all a fake just by Five's behavior. When all the text he looked at was gibberish, that was a dead giveaway.

I laughed when Six got the information so quickly when the scientists had days and still failed. Like you, I was glad they didn't drag the reveal longer than necessary. It was totally easy to tell that it was fake.

I wonder if they plan to follow up on Six's past at all.  I hope they do (especially since it's always nice to see Genelle Williams), but with this show you never know.  They have a habit of false starts. But at least Six is back on the ship full time.

You're so right about the false starts. The show is full of them. It's what makes it hard to really love the show. The characters are fantastic, but the plots sometimes let them down.

But apparently there's something really bad in Three's past that's going to come back to haunt him-- almost literally, since it does seem that Sarah can become a ghost in Android's shell.  The question is, what is the secret and why does Sarah possibly want to kill him over it?  Or is that really Sarah at all?

I have no clue what Three could have done. Obviously Sarah has known about it for a while but she just now shows some misgivings about it?

Ooh, I never even thought that Sarah might not be Sarah after all. That could be an interesting twist.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,167 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 20 July 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

You're so right about the false starts. The show is full of them. It's what makes it hard to really love the show. The characters are fantastic, but the plots sometimes let them down.  
It's really all about the characters on this show.

Ooh, I never even thought that Sarah might not be Sarah after all. That could be an interesting twist.  
Something about that scene in the bed just seemed really off to me.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Matter, Dark Matter: Season 3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users