Killjoys 3-3, pic 5 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 3-3, pic 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 3-3, pic 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 3-3, pic 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 3-3, pic 11 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 3-3, pic 12 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 3-3, pic 13 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 3-3, pic 15 - 1500 px.jpg

The Killjoys trace the last coordinates of a Black Root ship to a radiation scorched planet, finding an abandoned Hullen training camp, creepy inhabitants and a surprising connection to their past.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,649 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

This was an enjoyable episode.

The whole blind cult thing was pretty creepy. I loved the scene where Davin and Zeph remove the string on the girl's eyelids and she sees for the first time in her life. A nice moment. Also funny when she says Davin wasn't as good looking as she hoped.

So the fleet was left by Khlyen for Davin and he didn't know he had used it before. Interesting.

Wonder what the Remnant is for?

Not sure what to think of Zeph. Part of me thinks they're trying too hard with the character to make her quirky and odd. She definitely figured a lot of stuff out, but she did leave the team and it's possible they all could have been dead by the time she came back.

The new dynamic between the three amigos is interesting. Dutch and Davin had to find a new rhythm with each other, and now it's hard to bring Johnny back into that.

I won't lie, I loved seeing Delle Seyah treated like a servant. Serves the traitorous witch right. Too bad she then turns around and focuses Aneela's rage right at Dutch.

That is a really large Hullen fleet headed towards the Quad. It really is going to take an army to stop it.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,434 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

I have obviously been paying too little attention because this episode was the first where I noticed that Aneela speaks with a North American accent rather than Dutch's  British one!
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,649 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

I have obviously been paying too little attention because this episode was the first where I noticed that Aneela speaks with a North American accent rather than Dutch's  British one!

This was the first time I caught it too. It's a nice way to differentiate the characters (aside from their clothing). The actress is doing a good job of playing both Ducth and Aneela. It will be interesting to watch when they meet each other.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#5 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,286 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:17 PM

View PostCardie, on 15 July 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

And Aneela's voice isn't nearly as sexy as Dutch's gorgeous British tones. I actually find it a bit hard to take her seriously as a villain, because she sounds more like a bratty teenage girl.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users