• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:44 PM

http://www.thewrap.c...s-step-by-step/

Did Hulu do thaaat?

Yes, it did. In a new agreement with Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, Hulu has acquired the exclusive streaming subscription video on-demand (SVOD) rights to all episodes of 1990s series “Full House,” “Family Matters,” “Step by Step,” “Perfect Strangers” and “Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper.” You can go ahead and do The Urkel over the news.

The deal includes more than 800 episodes, and it marks the first time these show have all streamed together since those family-friendly Friday nights.

I am so excited for this. TGIF was a big part of my childhood and I remember most of those shows fondly (though oddly I don't remember "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" at all). All of the shows will be on Hulu Friday Sept. 29.

I am definitely going to watch the first episodes of all those shows that night (as well as Sabrina the Teenage Witch though I own that show on DVD) and take a trip down memory lane.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:23 AM

I remember 'Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper', and if you enjoyed the other shows in the list, you will enjoy 'Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper', too. :nod:
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#3 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

^I'm sure I will enjoy it but it's just so random that I can't remember it. TGIF was appointment TV for me back in the day and I watched every show that was part of it so I know I watched Hangin' With Mr. Cooper and it just irks me that I can't remember a single thing about it.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hulu, TGIF

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users