• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

Nathalie’s influence over the remaining church parishioners continues to grow.  At the mall, Alex and Jay grow closer until Eve intervenes.  Kevin and the group make a stop at Adrian’s home where Kevin makes a shocking discovery.

A shocking discovery?  Maybe it will be... A MONSTER!  :o

Edited by RJDiogenes, 10 August 2017 - 05:25 PM.

Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 10,971 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:14 PM

Well, it's a good thing Adrian's family owns a car that they could siphon gas from, because clearly no other person in the entire town owns a car.  I don't think this show is actually written.  I think they're just making it up as they go along.  :lol:

So I was right about Adrian being the rapist, but it was more than I expected. Apparently he is seriously mentally ill and is off his meds. His father, jerk though he is, was probably telling the truth that his mother was afraid of him.  And now he has killed his father and tried to kill Kevin-- for which he blamed his father. But so what if he is a mentally ill killer and nasty fibber.  This is pretty normal in this neck of the woods.

Because we have the soccer mom who killed a government agent and has now locked up a teenager in solitary confinement after threatening to mutilate him. The mall manager who hides food for himself and killed the crazy woman who was going to tell on him, and blamed a teenage girl for it.  An elderly Hippie and a dim-witted cop who locked a bunch of people in a church and then set fire to it, killing them, so that they could go to the mall where the cop will kill his son.  A priest, now apparently dead, who sent a teenage boy, also apparently dead, to beat up the old lady.  And the amnesiac soldier who killed the guy whose identity he stole.

I'd be rooting for the monsters IF THERE WERE ANY.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users