I have sorted the emails by thread, and will send them to Orpheus soon. Fair warning on the limitations:
- Time-stamp may be wrong, as the email is sometimes delayed by several minutes up to several hours. A few posts may be in the wrong order for this reason.
- No formatting or pictures, just text. Links should still be there.
- Quotes are screwy. Sometimes quoted text does not appear, or causes other text to not appear. Multiple quotes almost always disappear.
The big one:
- There are no posts for threads I did not "subscribe" to. I never subscribed to the Babylon 5 thread, for example.
- Also, when a new thread is created, I get a notice of the first post. But if I don't get here right away to subscribe, I miss any following posts until I do. While the board was blinking in and out on Sunday and Monday, I somehow missed subscribing to the thread for Star Trek Discovery episode 3. I do regret that.
Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 October 2017 - 02:34 PM.