The Flash CW DC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:57 PM

Posted Image

COMING HOME - With Barry (Grant Gustin) in the speed force, Iris (Candice Patton), Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale), Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Vibe (Carlos Valdes) have taken over protecting Central City. However, when a powerful armored villain threatens to level the city if The Flash doesn't appear, Cisco makes a risky decision to break Barry out of the speed force. However, the Barry that comes out isn't the same Barry that went in.

Read more: Listings - FLASH, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz4v9HthQyA

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,594 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:08 PM

Was that Metron who showed up at the end?

/s/

Gloriosus
The G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,884 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:41 PM

View PostG-man, on 11 October 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

Was that Metron who showed up at the end?

No.
Spoiler

"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#4 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

They've been talking about The Thinker.

http://collider.com/...nker-explained/

The Thinker, in terms of origin, is closest to the Batman villain Two Face in that they shared the same occupation before donning the look of a super villain. Once upon a time, Thinker was Cliff Devoe, the district attorney of Keystone City. A smarter-than-average individual, Devoe dedicated his life to attempting to quash all crime within the city’s limits. However, after losing a trial against one of the big mob bosses of Keystone, Cliff talked himself into joining the wrong side of the law, his ego unable to take the fact that it may have been his fault for losing all along.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#5 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,594 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:13 AM

Hunh.  OK.

I had never heard of the Thinker, and thought I had recognized the Moebius Chair … plus, he kinda looked like Metron … but no matter, the Thinker ought to make for an interesting foe.

/s/

Gloriosus
The G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Flash, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users