Arrow: Next of Kin

Arrow CW DC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,616 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:55 PM

A rogue black ops team led by Onyx (guest star Chastity Dotson) breaks into Kord Industries and steals something lethal. Oliver (Stephen Amell) struggles to connect with William (guest star Jack Moore) so he reaches out to a surprising source for help.

Read more: Listings - ARROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz4wTsRToG5

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,328 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:55 AM

Really enjoyed this episode - especially watching Dig mature into the lead role.  Was deeply disturbed by the ending and hope this isn't the deconstruction of a beloved character.

One thing that really stood out for me was Black Canary's quiet leadership this season.  I heard a reviewer talk about how it probably just means she will sometimes lead the team or that she was once the team lead in the Justice League comics.  But this whole episode I kept thinking about the Birds of Prey and wondering if she gets her own series down the line.  I would TOTALLY be in for that.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrow, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users