• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,624 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:39 AM

View Postgsmonks, on 30 October 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

This type of trial goes in several parts. The first part deals with criminal activity. Criminal activity will in turn lead to charges for collusion. Being charged with collusion in turn leads to charges of treason, which can lead to the death penalty.

Collusion alone entails a sentence of 50 years. So whether 45 is shot or hanged for his crimes is almost irrelevant, as he'll otherwise die in jail, while his son and son-in-law will rot until they're his age.

You really do live in an alternate reality, don't you. Please provide the link to where, exactly, it says collusion carries a 50 year sentence. Because if that's the case, Hillary and the DNC colluding with the Ukrainian government means the Democrats and Hillary should already be in jail, serving that 50 year sentence. And please use a credible law source.

Edited by Lord of the Sword, 30 October 2017 - 06:40 AM.

"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

The last republican leaning independent on this message board. All others have been silenced and driven off, or outright banned. Only ONE remains. I guess HighLander had it right all along....In the end, there can be only ONE.

#22 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:22 PM

And to add to my earlier post, just how do you see this Civil war happening, LotS? The only ones that I see going through with it, would be the white supremacists, the neo-nazis, the militia groups, etc... While it seems like they are everywhere, they really aren't large in numbers. So, the way I see it happening, would be nut jobs shooting out their windows at people passing by, not caring who they shot. A woman out walking with her kids? She could be carrying a gun. Shoot her! Little kids walking by going to school? They could be armed. Shoot them! A young couple walking hand in hand? Obviously they have weapons. Shoot them! An elderly couple walking to the store? Definitely armed. Shoot, shoot, shoot!

That is the civil war you would be witnessing. Is this truly what you want? Is it truly what you believe would be so great? Do you think a civil war would be civil? No, it's bloodied innocents, children, babies, people with arms blown off, legs missing, broken bodies, heads ripped off, death everywhere. How, I want to know, HOW you can speak of this almost gleefully? This is what 45's election has done to this country. Made people excitedly turn to violence to settle matters. No, he didn't start it, the Republicans did that years ago, but he turned it into a right that people believe they now have. And don't try to tell me he didn't encourage this violence, isn't encouraging it now. On this alone, he is not fit to be president. The President's job is to pull us together, not cry on twitter with the intent to keep us ripped apart.
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#23 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

He can speak of it gleefully because he's a moron. That's what morons do- vote for 45, join militia groups, think guns are the answer to everything, contradict instead of argue, become trolls because they have nothing intelligent to offer.

Here's a question for you, LoTS: What is this an example of? "Running after the Trump bandwagon, the shoe flew off into the bush."
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#24 243Skunk

243Skunk

A real stinker

• Islander
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

delurking for a moment for this.....

And to add to my earlier post, just how do you see this Civil war happening, LotS?

Seeing that LEOs are all on special alert this weekend because of these antifa twerps, I think were a lot closer than most people think. Intel has gotten so bad, I have even heard that they are thinking of canceling days off for the next week. That doesn’t happen unless the city is actually burning.

But by all means, I keep loving these great Christmases. Third in a row everyone is coming over for a multi day feast, where everyone is getting everything they wanted, all paid for in overtime cash.

#25 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 8,804 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:06 PM

LOTS, I found a Fox News video clip about the Uranium One scandal for you.

Edited by sierraleone, 15 November 2017 - 05:19 PM.

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#26 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:59 AM

The long-awaited answer, LoTS, is that it's an example of a dangling participle. Taught in grade 7.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#27 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

View Post243Skunk, on 30 October 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

delurking for a moment for this.....

And to add to my earlier post, just how do you see this Civil war happening, LotS?

Seeing that LEOs are all on special alert this weekend because of these antifa twerps, I think were a lot closer than most people think. Intel has gotten so bad, I have even heard that they are thinking of canceling days off for the next week. That doesn’t happen unless the city is actually burning.

But by all means, I keep loving these great Christmases. Third in a row everyone is coming over for a multi day feast, where everyone is getting everything they wanted, all paid for in overtime cash.

Sorry, I missed this.

I am not sure what your point is here, Skunk? I guess congrats on the overtime?

I did mention nutjobs shooting at people out their windows. Basically meaning that the ones with issues will be shooting anyone, anywhere for whatever reason they make up. This doesn't mean it's a civil war, it's just the ones that maybe held back before, now believe they have a right, a calling to do what they dreamed of doing. And yes, I place any antifa member who believes in violence as the answer, right there with the rest of the crazies.
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#28 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

View Postsierraleone, on 15 November 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

LOTS, I found a Fox News video clip about the Uranium One scandal for you.

Shepard Smith is the Foxnews token Liberal Boy. I don't watch his show on Fox because his Anti Trump bias comes across loud and clear, and I feel like I'm watching MSNBC, or even worse...Morning Joe. So it doesn't surprise me that was his take on the Scandal. And if you don't think the Clinton Machine would be able to exert political pressure on all the department heads, or which Hillary was one I believe, so she DID infact vote to approve the sale, then there is some ocean from property in Tennese I'd like to sell you.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

The last republican leaning independent on this message board. All others have been silenced and driven off, or outright banned. Only ONE remains. I guess HighLander had it right all along....In the end, there can be only ONE.

#29 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

View Postgsmonks, on 16 November 2017 - 12:59 AM, said:

The long-awaited answer, LoTS, is that it's an example of a dangling participle. Taught in grade 7.

No, it was the flu, or whatever that virus is that's been going around here was. Sorry about the delay, but talking politics with a Liberal board is hard enough to stomach, when in good health, not going to do it when feeling like crap.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users