• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,942 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

So it seems that the success of Discovery has led CBS All Access to develop that Twilight Zone revival that they've been talking about for a few years.  Hopefully it turns out better than Discovery-- and better than the last attempt at a revival.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,942 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:01 PM

And we've got a couple of trailers for the new Twilight Zone (which begins next Monday):

:egads:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,921 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:11 PM

It looks like they're not so much remaking "Nightmare" as doing a new story that evokes it in some ways.

Although it's interesting... the original 1963 "Nightmare" was "at 20,000 Feet" and the 1983 Twilight Zone: The Movie remake upped it to 35,000 feet, but now we're back down to 30,000. Proportionally, we should be up to 62,000 feet by now!
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,942 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:18 PM

And the good news (I guess) is that Twilight Zone has been renewed for a second season. At least that will give them the opportunity to achieve more than a superficial resemblance to the original.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users