1 reply to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:25 PM

Here are some notes, as far as I understand:

- Tomorrow night, Friday 11/17/17, they will air a double episode of Once Upon a Time, from 8pm to 10:01pm!  This will be episodes 707 & 708.

- Next week, Friday 11/24/17, there will be no episode of OUAT, as that will be the day after thanksgiving.

- The following week, Friday 12/1/17, there will also be no episode of OUAT, in it's place is the 2 hour premier of Agents of SHIELD season 5! :D

- The week after that, Friday 12/8/17, normal scheduling resumes, with OUAT #709 and SHIELD #503.

- Then, Friday 12/15/17, I believe OUAT #710 is the midseason finale before the holiday break.  I don't know the schedule for SHIELD this far, but I suspect it goes on break at the same time!

Whew!  :hehe:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

This is great info, Sci-Fi Girl, thank you.  Interesting that tonight is a two-hour OUAT, but it's not the mid-season finale.

But it's almost time for SHIELD to return!  :thumbs-up:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DVR Alert, set your DVR, Reminder, Once Upon a Time, Agents of SHIELD

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users