• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:58 PM

Negan has to enlist the help of his lieutenants in solving a huge issue facing the Sanctuary; Rick and the group continue to enact the plan.

Actually, a bunch of people seem to have decided to follow their own plans, which is unlikely to lead to a good outcome.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:39 AM

Well, the plan is F.U.B.A.R..  They're pretty good at improvising so, we will have to wait and see.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:07 PM

^^  That seems to be the case.

Eugene is really in a sorry state. He's determined to focus on his own self interest, but in reality he's torn between Rick and Negan, his old friends and the Saviors, Gabriel and Dwight-- and it's turned him into an alcoholic and brought him to the brink of a breakdown. Negan's really putting the pressure on him, shaking his hand and telling him he's the second most important person there and generally kissing his ass. Which shows how scared Negan really is.  His idea to use a drone to lure the Zombies away was a good one, but opening Sasha's casket just brought him closer to the edge. I think Eugene is nearing the end.

Father Gabriel doesn't look so good, either, but he's determined to atone for his past sins. I don't know how he plans to get the doctor out of there when nobody else can escape, but he'll probably die trying.  And what's with all these infections that are shutting down his organs?  That's too weird to be random.  Is this foreshadowing a plague?

Daryl, Tara, and Morgan succeeded in their plan to pierce the sanctuary and let in the Zombie horde, which wreaked further havoc with the Saviors. But Eugene said he had a plan-- and when Rick showed up, all the Zombies were gone.  At first I thought that meant they had all gotten inside, but I think this will turn out to be bad news.

Rick, of course, turned the tables on the Scavengers when he beat their armored Zombie and knocked around a couple of their guards, and pinned Jadis. So now they are allies.  Poor Jadis.  All she wanted was to sculpt Rick naked.  :lol:

But I have a feeling this will go South next week....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 06 December 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Father Gabriel doesn't look so good, either, but he's determined to atone for his past sins. I don't know how he plans to get the doctor out of there when nobody else can escape, but he'll probably die trying.  And what's with all these infections that are shutting down his organs?  That's too weird to be random.  Is this foreshadowing a plague?

I think I heard the doctor say something to Eugene about Gabriel's infection being caused by wearing the blood and guts of walkers?

Rick, of course, turned the tables on the Scavengers when he beat their armored Zombie and knocked around a couple of their guards, and pinned Jadis. So now they are allies.  Poor Jadis.  All she wanted was to sculpt Rick naked.  :lol:

But I have a feeling this will go South next week....

She is just to weird! :lol:

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

View PostM.E., on 06 December 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

I think I heard the doctor say something to Eugene about Gabriel's infection being caused by wearing the blood and guts of walkers?  
I guess I missed that. But even so, it's never happened to anyone before.

She is just to weird! :lol:  
She cracks me up.  :lol:

#6 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:29 AM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 07 December 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

View PostM.E., on 06 December 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

I guess I missed that. But even so, it's never happened to anyone before.

Yeah, they also foreshadowed the likelihood of it pretty heavily...  Negan & Gabriel had a whole conversation about how unsanitary it was while they were gooping up.
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,281 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:00 PM

I suppose, but it just seems weird.  Rick and Glenn have done it, that kid in Fear the Walking Dead does it all the time. Negan suffered no ill effects.  I think it must be leading to something.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users