The Flash: Don't Run

The Flash CW DC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:13 PM

Amunet (guest star Katie Sackhoff) kidnaps Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and puts meta-dampener handcuffs on her to keep her from turning into Killer Frost. Amunet tells Caitlin she needs her to perform a tricky medical task and if Caitlin fails, Amunet will kill her. Meanwhile, The Thinker (guest star Neil Sandilands) traps The Flash (Grant Gustin) in a speedster-proof prison. With the clock ticking, The Team doesn't have the time or resources to track both Caitlin and Barry so Iris (Candice Patton) is forced to choose who to save.

Read more: Listings - FLASH, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz50QnkF0z4

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,260 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:04 AM

Once again, Katee Sackhoff steals the show.  And it finally dawned on me what it was about Caitlin that had puzzled me, the actress who plays her had also played Layla in Sky High.

As for Flash vs. the Thinker and his amazing flying chair, it still strikes me that they had merged the Thinker (whom I’m nigh unfamiliar with) with Metron and his Mobius Chair.  But, yeah, I joined the adventure late, found it kinda un-compelling, and left early.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 06 December 2017 - 09:11 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Flash, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users