Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S13, E9 - "THE BAD PLACE"...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:36 AM

Jack, desperate to prove to Sam and Dean that he is good and that he can control his powers, enlists the help of a dreamcatcher named Kaia to help him find Mary Winchester and save her from the alternate universe. However, when plans go awry, the Winchester brothers are the ones who need saving.

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:37 AM

This is the midseason finale.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,286 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:54 PM

I hope they get Mary back....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Just occured to me... those giant spires in Apocalypse World.  Could those be giant angel blades coming up from the ground, pointy end up?

Maybe that is the catalyst for the apocalypse there?

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,286 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

Well, that was certainly a classic cliffhanger that I never expected to see on Supernatural-- that was one hell of a big footprint.  :lol:  Maybe they're going to show us what The Mist should have been like.....

I like this Dreamwalker idea and how Jack can use it to reach other dimensions, although it's not easy, even for him.  And we seem to have met another one of the Wayward Sisters. Now I'm looking forward to it even more. Looks like half of their team will have super powers of some kind.

And, man, these Angels are brilliant. They're concerned that the number of Angels is being depleted, yet they seem to be doing everything in their power to destroy themselves. They lost about another half dozen this week. I wonder if Asmodeus is aware of this-- although the Angels are such assholes, I really don't see what difference it makes. I'm beginning to think that the whole Angels-Demons thing is a metaphor for contemporary politics.

View PostFarscapeOne, on 09 December 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

Just occured to me... those giant spires in Apocalypse World.  Could those be giant angel blades coming up from the ground, pointy end up?  

Maybe that is the catalyst for the apocalypse there?
That's a great thought. Maybe they were the catalyst for the apocalypse or a preventive measure that couldn't be implemented in time.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users