• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

So, 45 states that he is a "stable genius" who won with his first try at the presidency:

Attached File  45.png   21.7K   0 downloads

Huh, "first try"? How stable is he, that he has forgotten that he ran in 1999?
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#2 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

Stable in either his forgetfulness or outright lying? Stable in maintaining/promoting what he sees are good for his public image?

He is rather stable in his narcissism and his incompetence, I will give him that.
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#3 yadda yadda

yadda yadda
  • Islander
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:38 PM

I'll grant him a place in a stable, as he is as usual standing up to his hips in utter horsesh!t

#4 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

I used an on-line IQ-testing algorithm on Trump a number of times. He averages 90, about the same as Bush Jr.

He has another 45 (no kidding! I just noticed that myself) points to go before he's in genius territory.

Many people have noted that he speaks and Sqeaks in short, incomplete sentences and seems in capable of doing otherwise.

What people should criticise him on is his immaturity. He wouldn't be able to refute that one without sounding extremely aged.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#5 Elara

Elara

• Watchdog
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:14 AM

View Postyadda yadda, on 08 January 2018 - 09:38 PM, said:

I'll grant him a place in a stable, as he is as usual standing up to his hips in utter horsesh!t

No way, not in any stable! We don't want him, why make the poor horses suffer with him? :p I'll grant you, he wouldn't last around a horse, but I wouldn't want any horse to be within arm's length.
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#6 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,214 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

View PostElara, on 10 January 2018 - 01:14 AM, said:

View Postyadda yadda, on 08 January 2018 - 09:38 PM, said:

No way, not in any stable! We don't want him, why make the poor horses suffer with him? :p I'll grant you, he wouldn't last around a horse, but I wouldn't want any horse to be within arm's length.

Maybe by stable genius Trump meant that he is the genius in a stable full of horses.
I'd still put the money on somebody else in the stable being a genius, even if Trump were the only human present….
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#7 Elara

Elara

• Watchdog
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:31 PM

View Postsierraleone, on 11 January 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

Maybe by stable genius Trump meant that he is the genius in a stable full of horses.
I'd still put the money on somebody else in the stable being a genius, even if Trump were the only human present….

45 in a stable with 6 horses, 45 would rank 7th.
El

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users