• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,085 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

For those not in the know, Tesla was considered loopy because he fell in love with a pigeon in his last years. IMHO the people who labeled him thus where pretty far from being enlightened.

Wild birds do form attachments if you know how to communicate with them.

When you see a huge flock of birds doing aerial maneuvers, they are not fallowing the leader, they are communicating their actions via their psychic energy.  

I have two birds I commune with more closely than that woodpecker who started to rip apart one of my sheds after I asked it to show himself! He's gone, don't need those pecker heads around marking their territory at my expense.

Max is a raven who has lost his life mate. I share him with a widowed neighbor, but Rupert is a rather large robin who comes by to say high since I live in his territory.

The poem Rupert
http://www.dconsorti...etry/Rupert.htm

Is not totally complete.
It pretty much tells the story but he did something odd last fall.
He still peeks in the windows to check on me but this time I found him standing still under a thorn tree outside my bathroom window. He was waiting for me to acknowledged him before he few south.

My type of companion now that he spends most of his time in the woods across the road and has acquired his harem.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users