The Flash: The Trial of the Flash

The Flash CW DC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,393 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:16 PM

BARRY FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE - As Barry's (Grant Gustin) trial for the murder of Clifford DeVoe begins, Iris (Candice Patton) and Joe (Jesse L. Martin) must decide how far they are willing to go to keep Barry out of prison.

Read more: Listings - FLASH, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz54PbqbOer

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

I liked this episode. I liked that the meta of the week wasn't "evil" per se, and didn't know and couldn't control his powers.

I sure hope that Harry was right about Earth 15 being a dead world, otherwise they just got a crap ton of radiation dumped on them. And speaking about the rest of Team Flash...it's about time they thought to check the tapes for anything Barry might've said when he got back.

The outcome of the trial was fairly obvious, although sticking Barry in the same cell Henry Allan was in...that was just cruel. I'm also wondering why Barry wasn't placed in Iron Heights protective unit. Usually cops that are sentenced to prison are placed in PC units, to keep the other inmates from killing them out right.

Interesting new power the Flash showed here, I'm sure it's going to be getting used in the future.

There is definitely going to be problems between Joe and singh. There is no way there couldn't be. I absolutely LOVED that Ralph talked Joe out of crossing that line Joe was ready to cross. It was brilliant, and perfectly executed.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#3 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:13 PM

I am glad they mentioned the ankle monitoring bracelet… As soon as I saw them all talking about his trial in 'central command' I was like, won't detectives be following him? Keeping tabs on him electronically work too.
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#4 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,924 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:36 PM

sierraleone, on 18 January 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

As soon as I saw them all talking about his trial in 'central command' I was like, won't detectives be following him?

That set is actually called the Cortex, by the way.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#5 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:49 PM

^ Thanks. I was actually going to say Star Labs, but I forgot the Star part ;)
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Flash, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users