• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

https://www.reuters....r-idUSKBN1F52OR

Since I KNOW nobody else will post a thread on this topic.

Well so much for the Fake Destroy Trump media's allegations of Trump being mentally unsound, or having dementia, or...(hell there are just too many fake conspiracy theories from the media to list).

The doctor's time would've been better spent examining the reporters', in the briefing room, mental health. From the comical questions asked, it sure sounds like those reporters' NEED that kind of help. And asking about F**king ice cream? And how many scoops? That's what passes for "journalism" on the destroy trump media side? LMFAO!
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,537 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:14 AM

That’s the claim.  But it strikes me as being more “alternative facts” that Trump is so fond of spreading.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 17 January 2018 - 11:15 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:05 PM

In great health . . . other than his high cholesterol and plaque in his heart . . . which could kill him at any time.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#4 Omega

Omega

Maktel shcree lotak meta setak Oz!

• 4,027 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:14 PM

An LDL of, what was it, 134? While on anti-cholesterol meds? Yeah, he's an attack waiting to happen. And there's no way he weighs what they said. I'm his height, and he's a lot more than 20 pounds heavier than I am. 120 maybe.

#5 Omega

Omega

• 4,027 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

https://www.mercuryn...te-comparisons/

I suppose that doctor has no ethical obligation to be honest with the public. Which forces one to wonder if he's also lying about even the basic cognition test.

Edited by Omega, 18 January 2018 - 02:15 PM.

#6 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:17 PM

View PostOmega, on 18 January 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

An LDL of, what was it, 134? While on anti-cholesterol meds? Yeah, he's an attack waiting to happen. And there's no way he weighs what they said. I'm his height, and he's a lot more than 20 pounds heavier than I am. 120 maybe.

6'2" or 6'3"? ;)
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#7 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

Removing his head would get rid of 20 lbs of ugly fat . . .
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#8 sierraleone

sierraleone

• Islander
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

^ There has got to be some bone and protein mass in there… Though some of that protein might be prions ;)

- Masha Gessen

#9 Omega

Omega

• 4,027 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

“It’s called genetics. I don’t know, some people have just great genes," Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson said at the White House press briefing after delivering the results of Trump's physical.
"You know, I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old,” Jackson continued.

“He has incredibly good genes, and it’s just the way God made him."

No doctor talks like that. None. It sounds exactly like Trump wrote him a script.

Also:

https://www.washingt...NAUGURATION.jpg

Obama is 6'1" and Trump is SHORTER than Obama. That, combined with the undeniable fact that Trump is at least 280, puts him well past "overweight" and into "severely obese" if not "very severely obese."

Did you have any other lies you wanted to repeat, LotS?

#10 Jorgasnarova

Jorgasnarova
  • Islander
  • 588 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:26 AM

The written brain function exam the President is bragging he passed with a perfect score is called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a very, very basic test.  As a layman ignorant of the criteria under which this test was designed, I suspect its rudimentary nature was the point:  if the patient could not pass something this simplistic, it would really be an indication the patient was pretty darn compromised.  But I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the very early stages of a mental decline could still get a passing score.  Any normally functioning elementary school kid could pass this thing without breaking a sweat.

Here, in its entirety, is the test and its instructions:

https://www.scribd.c...ons-English-pdf

http://dementia.ie/i...English_7_1.pdf

#11 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:00 AM

View Postgsmonks, on 18 January 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

Removing his head would get rid of 20 lbs of ugly fat . . .

So now it's OK to threaten the life of a U.S President,  here on Exilse?
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#12 Omega

Omega

• 4,027 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:50 AM

I do not interpret that as a threat. A joke possibly in poor taste, sure. If it was told by Kathy Griffin, I'd fire her as quickly as CNN did. But it's not a threat or an incitement to violence.

#13 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:23 AM

View PostLord of the Sword, on 17 January 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

https://www.reuters....r-idUSKBN1F52OR

Since I KNOW nobody else will post a thread on this topic.

Well so much for the Fake Destroy Trump media's allegations of Trump being mentally unsound, or having dementia, or...(hell there are just too many fake conspiracy theories from the media to list).

The doctor's time would've been better spent examining the reporters', in the briefing room, mental health. From the comical questions asked, it sure sounds like those reporters' NEED that kind of help. And asking about F**king ice cream? And how many scoops? That's what passes for "journalism" on the destroy trump media side? LMFAO!

You assume it wasn't posted because we don't want to admit he is in "perfect" health. I'd say no one bothered to make it it's own thread because... why bother? Seriously, you think he is brilliant, but if your "boy" wasn't a Republican, you would be saying exactly what others on this board have said. If you were truly an Independent, you'd know I'm right. Heck, if you were honest with yourself, you'd know I am right.

Just so you know, it was posted on Jan. 16th: http://www.exisle.ne...00#entry1532881 and you even posted afterwards.
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#14 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

View PostElara, on 20 January 2018 - 01:23 AM, said:

Just so you know, it was posted on Jan. 16th: http://www.exisle.ne...00#entry1532881 and you even posted afterwards.

I stand corrected, I missed that post while debating the Mueller partisan witch hunt.

#15 sierraleone

sierraleone

• Islander
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:43 AM

^ I noticed that at the time (you started this thread after posting in the other thread first), but I figured/assumed you wanted to start a new post and rolled my eyes, but didn't think it worth mentioning. If you wanted to start a new thread who was I to admonish you over exercising your rights as an ExIsle member ;)

- Masha Gessen

#16 3C273

3C273
  • Islander
  • 345 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:59 PM

I also took the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test. It was required by my doctor's office before the doc would sign off on my medical for my driver's license renewal - a requirement for drivers over the age of 75.  Just one difference.  I think the news reported that he had to remember 5 words, and I had to remember 10.  It is not an IQ exam, just a test to make sure a driver has not gone senile.   I don't think people worry that Trump is senile, just that he is an egotistical, pathological sociopath and liar who has done much damage to the US and could possibly start a nuclear war.

#17 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:20 PM

View Post3C273, on 20 January 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

I also took the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test. It was required by my doctor's office before the doc would sign off on my medical for my driver's license renewal - a requirement for drivers over the age of 75.  Just one difference.  I think the news reported that he had to remember 5 words, and I had to remember 10.  It is not an IQ exam, just a test to make sure a driver has not gone senile.   I don't think people worry that Trump is senile, just that he is an egotistical, pathological sociopath and liar who has done much damage to the US and could possibly start a nuclear war.

But at least he is not senile. ;)  :lol:
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users