• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:54 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

THE RISE OF THE HERO - When a familiar villain returns to terrorize Central City, Ralph (guest star Hartley Sawyer) must rise up to defend the innocent while Barry (Grant Gustin) is detained by his trial. Meanwhile, Barry searches for the strength to keep his optimism alive in the face of his new circumstances.

Read more: Listings - FLASH, THE on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz553TA2QDd

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

I liked this episode, but there are a couple things irking me: Barry has to consume an insane amount of food, and I'm fairly certain the amount of food the prison gives out isn't going to be cutting it. Also, when Goldberg's character got jumped, it certainly looked like he was being repeatedly shanked, yet no blood or real damage seen??? Something is off there.

I liked Ralph rising up. I loved that he was only doing it because he thought he was indestructible, and that when he learned he wasn't, at first he cut bait...only to rise to the challenge. I did find it odd that not one single guard saw him stretching though the prison. That's not how prisons work. LOL. Who knows, maybe he was stretching through the ventilation system...even so, it still struck me as odd that nobody, guard or inmate, noticed it.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Flash, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users