Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 4 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 5 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 6 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 8 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 11 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-12, pic 13 - 1000 px.jpg

Tiana takes a trip through the bayou and has a surprising encounter; Sabine reconnects with an old friend whose plans could jeopardize her culinary dreams; Rogers and Weaver make a shocking discovery.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 12 March 2018 - 10:23 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,138 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:28 PM

Well, that giant alligator fight was pretty cool.  I like spooky swamp stories and this one was pretty good-- lots of atmosphere, and the underwater fight (or assault) with the giant alligator was great. I can't wait to see what history Regina has with the Voodoo guy (is he a Houngan?).

Everything else is still very cryptic, too, but now we know that someone is killing or trying to kill the witches in the coven.  Since the blind baker survived, maybe they'll be able to get some information from her.  And who supplied the kid with that last-minute revelation that breaking the curse will kill Henry?  And why did she suddenly decide to keep that vital piece of information to herself, rather than just tell them?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,469 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:23 AM

I believe the voodoo guy is Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog, a man with "friends on the other side."

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,138 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:25 PM

I figured he was probably from a movie, but I was wondering about his job title. A Houngan is a Voodoo priest, often seen in (old-school) Zombie stories. But I'm told by someone on another board that this guy is actually a Bokor, a Witch Doctor.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,469 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:36 AM

^^^Oh, he definitely was not a priest.  So I think Bokor would be a better label for Dr. Facilier.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 13 March 2018 - 08:36 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#6 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,106 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:42 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 11 March 2018 - 04:28 PM, said:

And who supplied the kid with that last-minute revelation that breaking the curse will kill Henry?  And why did she suddenly decide to keep that vital piece of information to herself, rather than just tell them?

Alt Head Canon: The power-hungry kid is trying to figure out how to extract and bottle the power of true loves kiss ;)

She probably thinks they
a) won't believe her (seems likely)
b) that she is trying to break them up and/or is having cold feet about their relationship and/or Henry. (Considering if you don't believe her fairytales you do have to contemplate the motive/purpose, whether consciously intended or not, behind the beliefs she is expressing, not a far stretch either).

She doesn't want them miserably, just not kissing.
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,138 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:57 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention:  "H-Town."  A reference to this, no doubt.  :D

View PostG-man, on 13 March 2018 - 08:36 AM, said:

^^^Oh, he definitely was not a priest.  So I think Bokor would be a better label for Dr. Facilier.  
Yeah, definitely more fitting.

View Postsierraleone, on 13 March 2018 - 04:42 PM, said:

Alt Head Canon: The power-hungry kid is trying to figure out how to extract and bottle the power of true loves kiss ;)  
That's gotta be it.  :lol:

She probably thinks they
a) won't believe her (seems likely)
b) that she is trying to break them up and/or is having cold feet about their relationship and/or Henry. (Considering if you don't believe her fairytales you do have to contemplate the motive/purpose, whether consciously intended or not, behind the beliefs she is expressing, not a far stretch either).  
The thing is, she was never shy about telling them anything "magical" before, so why the sudden reticence. Just show them the page.

#8 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,106 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:15 PM

^ Didn't it disappear? I thought she couldn't find it later, after Henry left.
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#9 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,138 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:54 PM

I don't remember that part, but maybe. Even so, she's never been shy about telling them crazy things.  :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 7

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users