• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

Daryl finds himself in bad company as his group heads to the Hilltop; Maggie makes difficult decisions at the Hilltop; Gabriel's faith becomes tested.  

Will Maggie learn of Carl's death?  :mellow:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,972 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:25 AM

^^^Yep. :D  She took the news fairly well.  Enid was devastated.  It made me cry too.

I felt so bad for Gabriel when the doctor was shot to death.

The doctor that Carl brought into the group (I can't remember his name) seems to have a positive/calming impact on people.  Looks like he is fulfilling his promise to Carl.

The little girl that plays, Judith is so calm and sweet.  You would think that she would have a problem having all those strangers toting her around.  They must spend time with her before a scene is shot so she can get used to them.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:28 PM

^^  They just tell her that the Zombies will eat her if she doesn't behave.  :lol:

Yeah, Enid took Carl's death the worst. I think Maggie would have taken it worse if she didn't have to comfort Enid.

Father Gabriel and the doctor had some interesting adventures, until the Saviors caught up with them. Gabriel almost had the doc believing in god and miracles. Now Gabriel is half-blind and heartbroken and back with the Saviors-- and working with Eugene, who was a little worried that his breathing days were over for a minute.

Speaking of being back with the Saviors, Dwight gave himself up to save Tara, who had actually tried to put a bullet between his eyes. Tara really went off the deep end there, but now she believes that Dwight is for real. But will he ever be able to get away from the Saviors again?

Anyway, that Zombie Swamp was pretty cool and kind of gruesome, like an EC comic. And even more gruesomer, and possibly gruesomest, was Eugene's idea of catapulting zombie parts over the walls into hilltop. It's kind of surprising that he's never suggested that before, because they used to do that back in the days of the Black Plague, which is something I'm sure Eugene would know.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users