• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:34 PM

Ruby gives birth to a form of evil and disguises herself to bond with Brandy. Kelly returns with a friend who is leading the search for The One to defeat The Dark One, while Ash realizes evil is out to get his daughter.  

Busy day for a half-hour show.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,776 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:15 PM

So Ruby's plot is to make her demon baby the next Chosen One by killing not only Ash, but all his progeny or potential progeny-- good luck with that, given Ash's lifestyle over the past forty years-- so that she can... what?  Destroy the world?  Rule the world? Rule the Deadites?  Destroy the Deadites?  Do we know?

In any case, I love that Ash's little Midwestern home town has such a thriving sperm bank.  :lol:

The smashed frozen head wasn't quite as memorable as the sliced head in the last episode, but the living murderous centerfold was a classic.  :lol:

Still not much progress on the Knights of Sumeria subplot, but we've got a little action on Pablo's story.  That was an interesting vision....
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users