Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 3 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 8 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 9 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 13 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 14 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 16 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-17, pic 17 - 1000 px.jpg

Kelly comes face-to-face with the Candy Killer after someone she loves is taken hostage. Meanwhile, Samdi uses Drew to execute a deadly plan. In a flashback, Zelena learns a harsh lesson after an encounter with Hansel and Gretel goes awry.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 16 April 2018 - 02:30 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:02 PM

Hansel's death left me with a feeling of dissatisfaction. Sure, he was a crazy candy killer, but he was tortured by a witch when he was a kid, and a witch killed his sister.  Generally, murderous characters on this show are rehabilitated rather than killed off.  His whole story seemed rather superfluous to the arc of the season. That, plus the fact that the witch who orchestrated the curse left for the Enchanted Forest before the curse was broken and the storyline resolved, is giving the whole thing a haphazard feeling.

And apparently Doctor Facilier's motivation is simply to acquire the Dark One's power, which is also unrelated to the curse and was thrown in midway through the season.  Did the writer's not have a plan, or did they change it along the way when they realized the show would be over?  It's like the season started off slow, got better, and then descended into chaos.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,653 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:04 PM

It's like the season started off slow, got better, and then descended into chaos.

I totally agree. I do think they intended for Victoria, Anastasia, Ivy and Gothel to be the core of the story among new characters but when they knew they wouldn't be coming back, they got rid of them  But why so early? I guess the battle over the Dark One's power and tying up the lives of Rumple, Henry and family, Wish-Hook, Regina and Zelena were chosen to be the endgame since they are all original characters, so to speak.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:25 PM

It feels like season 4 of Babylon 5 when they were trying to squeeze everything in that should have taken place over the next year.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 7

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users