• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:07 PM

Ash and Pablo realize that rift in the cellar is the key to saving humanity, and devise a plan to save the ones they love.

What could possibly go wrong with a plan cooked up by Ash and Pablo?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

Well, this is about as serious as we've ever seen Ash and the show get-- as goofy as he is and as irreverent and sloppy as he's always been about fighting evil, he loves Kelly and Brandy enough to kill himself to save them.  Unfortunately, the plan didn't work with Kelly, presumably because somebody is currently occupying her body.  And it's a good thing that returning from the Rift Dimension automatically heals your wounds, otherwise it would have been a short-lived victory (but why didn't Ash's hand heal, I wonder?).

And I wonder what's going to become of that last Knight of Sumeria?  It doesn't look good for her.  :(
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users