• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,855 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

A lone traveler's wearying journey is interrupted by new acquaintances, some who become friend, others who become foe.  
And we all know who that lone traveler is.  :thumbs-up:

This episode marks a little shake up for FTWD. The time frame jumps forward to synchronize with Walking Dead and the location moves to Texas.  What has the family been up to?  Why did they relocate?  Have they been wandering, like Rick's group, or have they been settled?  Why is Strand still with them?  We'll find out tonight.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 11,855 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

Well, that was an interesting episode of Fear The Walking Morgan. I assume the two new characters will be regulars this year. I wonder if Morgan is now going to be considered the star of FTWD, and how the existing cast feel about that.  Anyway, I like both of the new people.  The broken gunslinger is a very sympathetic character and I hope to learn more about what happened to Laura. The journalist is very interesting-- somebody who is documenting the survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse for the benefit of a future civilization. It's a nice idea.

There wasn't much of a plot, aside from getting Morgan out West and introducing his friends. He ran away, met some people, and had a run-in with the usual flavor of tough guys.  But that was quite a twist ending. Are our old friends just pretending to have gone bad, or have there been some nasty developments in the past four years or however long it's been?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,635 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

All 3 of them, including Morgan, are regulars this season.  Jenna Elfman is also going to be one.

I think they did this so they can really establish those characters.

I really enjoyed this.  Looks to be a great season.  I also love the new title card.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users