Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD: S5E18 - All Roads Lead ...

Marvels Agents of SHIELD Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel TV

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,541 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:34 PM

The team must find a way to stop Ruby before the prophesized chain reaction that can destroy the Earth is put into motion.

And the sneak peek:

Things are coming to a head in this episode.

Can our gang redeem Talbot even as he lashes out at them?

Will Ruby become the Destroyer of Worlds?

Will the Invincible Trio be able to stop her?

For answers to these questions and more, tune in tonight to ABC, True Believers, at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central, to find out.

Excelsior!!!

/s/

Gloriosus
The G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:19 PM

Yeah, Talbot survived, and he even broke out of his programming. He's a good guy at heart, so I'm hoping that he pulls through. I'm still not sure if his wife triggered him under duress or because she's a HYDRA sleeper, though.

Gotta love Mack.  When Deke asks, "Is that even possible?" he replies, "Always assume the answer is 'yes.'"  :lol:

And the scenes with Mack and Coulson giving Deke the business about Daisy were classic. Especially encouraging him to go ahead with his lemon plan.  :lol:

But now I'm really worried about how the team will stay together after all this. YoYo and FitzSimmons have both betrayed Mack, not to mention Daisy, and YoYo has killed Ruby, which has probably not saved the world as much as she thinks it has. As de facto team leader, will Daisy want any of them on the team when the dust has settled?  Will Mack have finally had enough?  

And we still don't know why Coulson must die.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,541 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:42 AM

:blink: :blink: I didn’t see that coming with Yoyo and Ruby.

So, our gang is rushing towards a self-fulfilling destiny.  Slaying the person infused with Gravitonium apparently only accelerated Earth’s Doom, as General Hayes reaches out to the aliens to exact revenge … whether it is purely revenge, or guilt over her pushing Ruby down that path, her cry of Havoc is going to cause all sorts of problems for Earth.

Likewise, the whole anticipating the future bit still leaves things hazy.  Had the invincible trio NOT gone off on their own, von Strucker would’ve still infused Ruby with the Gravitonium, possibly hours earlier, leaving Daisy and Hayes in position to talk her down as they aren’t there, nor would they know where to look.  I’m thinking, maybe not, in which case the gang was in that lovely place dubbed “Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.”

So, Aliens invade this Friday, and it’s up to our gang to get their act together to stop them.  In this instance, holding a grudge against the trio will not be contributing to a solution.  Maybe forgiving will be key to saving the future … which would make for a nice change in plotlines.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 23 April 2018 - 09:43 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

Interestingly, future Yo-Yo didn't say Coulson has to die, exactly, she said that they shouldn't try to save him.

Maybe something else saves him.

Hell, Coulson has actually died (again), during the escape from Hale, when Creel revived him.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,231 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

View PostG-man, on 23 April 2018 - 09:42 AM, said:

Maybe forgiving will be key to saving the future … which would make for a nice change in plotlines.  
That would be a nice way to end the season-- especially if the show doesn't come back.

View PostCybersnark, on 23 April 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

Interestingly, future Yo-Yo didn't say Coulson has to die, exactly, she said that they shouldn't try to save him.  
Good point. I wouldn't be surprised if everything hinged on one point of semantics.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users