Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Once Upon a Time, S7 E20 - Is This Henry Mills?

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time: Season 7

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

Airdate May 4, 2018

Spoilers

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 1 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 2 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 3 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 5 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 6 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 9 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 10 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 11 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-20, pic 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Roni enlists Lucy's help to wake Henry, but things don't go as planned. Meanwhile, Rogers and Weaver go to Margot in hopes of getting through to Tilly. In a flashback, Young Henry struggles to decide what path to follow until a mysterious phone call helps put him on track.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 May 2018 - 12:25 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,879 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

"Hi, Henry?  This is your future self.  Don't call it H-Town!"
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:27 PM

I have added the pictures to the first post.  :cool:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 May 2018 - 12:27 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,226 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 08:39 PM

It looks like none of those clips were used.

2 more episodes left? With the curse broken, other than the Dark Ones' drama, wonder how the formerly cursed people will move forward.

Will they try to realm hop/time travel back (forward?) to where/when they where?
- Presumably they can't go back to where they were 'last' in their chronology in the present day, as they risk messing up their own time line.
- Presumably they can't quite yet go back to Storybrooke. Presumably, even if Emma's pregnancy reveal was the last visit of hers to Henry/the Enchanted Forest, that is still a few months off. Unless they reunite and they tell Emma not to reveal what has happened to them. Though you'd think the urgency she displayed would be a little off, since she would be just going through the motions and knew her kid wasn't in actual danger. They could make the decision to wait a year I suppose.

I really like how everyone got a chance to shine. Except… where the heck was Zelena? Did she go off to her beau in the episode I missed two episodes back? Did we every find out if he was cursed or just a normal random guy in SanFrancisco?

Seeing young Henry was such a treat. Seeing less-young Henry go through so much and his coming around was great. It didn't feel dragged out to me, it felt natural considering.

Regina going up against Gothel with no magic was gutsy, albeit stupid. Love overcomes all stupidity?

I am glad Alice isn't a tree. Are they going to figure out how to unbreak the curse on WR Hook's heart? So how powerful exactly is Alice? I assume she doesn't get any of that from her father's side, though with him being from Wish Realm there are less than zero rules ;)
I wonder if Alice is the guardian and can still help Rumple.

Everyone reuniting and recognizing each other was delightful.

I loved the symmetry of a mother-son forehead kiss breaking the first curse and this curse.

Edited by sierraleone, 06 May 2018 - 04:58 PM.

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,879 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

Well, that wraps up the plethora of plotlines that swirled throughout the final season, I guess. A bit clumsily and awkwardly, and leaving a few questions unanswered, but at least everybody (except Gothel and Facilier) get to live happily ever after-- until the next dramatic crisis (which the brief peeks at Storybrook tell us is a neverending story.  But at least Henry and Ella and Lucy are all reunited, with Lucy still feeling like an afterthought in her own story, as are Alice and Robin. And Regina has Henry back (and Gold-- odd that she called him Gold, rather than Rumple or Weaver). Rumpy is still not reunited with Belle, but that will presumably happen in the finale.

So this curse not only transported everyone to the real Seattle, rather than creating a fictitious town like the first one did, but it also moved everyone through time.  Interestingly, the breaking of the curse did not seem to restore them to either their proper place or time, so they are presumably still in the past, and still messing up the timeline, as they have been for all these years.  Will Regina or Rumpy or Alice be able to put them back where they belong, or will they have to wait out those fifteen years before going back to Storybrook-- while continuing to mess with the timeline as they wait?  Maybe they'll be able to fudge it by moving through other realms where time moves differently.

And now we're left on the cliffhanger note of Rumpy versus Rumpy, which will be an appropriate finale-- he'll have the opportunity to defeat himself at last.

View Postsierraleone, on 05 May 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

I really like how everyone got a chance to shine. Except… where the heck was Zelena? Did she go off to her beau in the episode I missed two episodes back? Did we every find out if he was cursed or just a normal random guy in SanFrancisco?  
As far as we know, he is just a normal guy and Zelena decided to go live a normal life with him-- but that was before the curse was broken and we found out that this is fifteen years in the past, so who knows if that will change?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,226 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:00 PM

So there are no previous on-screen explanation for Zelena's absence that I missed in a previous episode?
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,879 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Yeah, it was on screen. There was a conversation between Zelena and Regina where Regina explained her decision to go.

#8 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,653 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:18 PM

If anyone can't wait to find out the premise of the finale, the showrunners are giving spoilery interviews everywhere.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#9 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,879 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:51 PM

I've heard some of it.  It will certainly be nice to see all those old characters one more time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 7

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users