Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel TV Marvels Agents of SHIELD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,452 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:00 AM

Daisy's future as the destroyer of worlds could take a critical change.

And the sneak peek:

Can Talbot hold it together long enough to save the world and reunite with his family?

Will our gang be able to save Coulson?

Will Kasius transform Daisy into the Destroyer of Worlds?

For answers to these questions and more, remember to tune in to ABC tonight, True Believers, at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central, to find out!

Excelsior!!!

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,020 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

Aw, man, poor Talbot.  I don't think this will end well.  :(
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,452 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:15 AM

Loved Daisy's reaction when witnessing Philinda making out under fire.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#4 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,566 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

They've always been her symbolic mom and dad.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,020 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:35 PM

That was a great moment.  "I thought that would shut you up."  :lol:  And then Daisy:  "Copy that, Hot Lips."  :lol:

And Deke came to the rescue not once, but twice. He doesn't seem very popular with the audience, but I hope he sticks around if they get another season.  And he knows "zero."   :cool:

But poor Talbot has totally lost in his hopes to be the hero who saves the world and impresses his son. Unfortunately, his damaged brain is high on power and he doesn't know what he's doing.  I find it interesting that he says he can't trust his wife anymore because she was the one who read the trigger command to him over the phone, because at the time I wasn't sure if she was doing it knowingly or not-- and I'm still not entirely sure. She could have been HYDRA all along.

And even as May and Deke singlehandedly, or doublehandedly, defeat the alien invaders, Mack proves again what he brings to the team by figuring out Talbot and where he would go when everyone else has just written him off as being in full-on villain mode. He just wants to "make things right."

Now it's down to the wire as we see what Future YoYo was talking about when she said to let Coulson die-- it would have been nice if she had offered a few more details. But thanks to the shortage of the centipede serum, it comes down to a choice between Talbot and Coulson. I wonder if they could substitute inchworm serum.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel TV, Marvels Agents of SHIELD

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users