Spoilers

Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 1 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 2 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 9 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 10 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 11 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 17 - 1000 px.jpg

As the residents of Hyperion Heights celebrate the breaking of the curse, Henry is visited by Wish Rumple, who's hatched an evil plan to use Ella and Lucy to keep Weaver from destroying the Dark One powers. In order to stop him, Henry, Roni, Weaver and Rogers must travel to the Wish Realm. In a flashback, a discouraged Young Henry is visited by Wish Rumple and offered a deal that could have tragic consequences.

The rest of the pics seem to be from a deleted scene.  I will post them next.

First half of the finale!  Get ready for some nostalgia!!  :cool:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,795 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:43 AM

The rest of these pictures were probably a deleted scene.  (Unless they got bumped to part 2, but I don't get that impression.)  But they are interesting, so here are some of them:

1- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 3 - 1000 px.jpg

2- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 13 - 1000 px.jpg

3- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 20 - 1000 px.jpg

4- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 5 - 1000 px.jpg

5- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 21 - 1000 px.jpg

6- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 16 - 1000 px.jpg

7- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 24 - 1000 px.jpg

8- Once Upon a Time 7-21, pic 22 - 1000 px.jpg

SFG :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

^^  Cool statue.  I wonder if it's CGI.

Looks like they're saving the major guest stars for the Grand Finale next week, but it was nice to see Ariel and the Sorcerer's Apprentice in particular. I wonder who will show up next week besides the Charmings and Emma.

But this is shaping up to be a nice climax to the show, bringing everything back to its roots. Mirror Rumpy didn't want the dagger after all-- he wanted the Author's Pen. That was a nice twist. It was also interesting that a Mirror version of Young Henry is in on the villainy.  And the original Rumpelstiltskin has evolved so much as a character that he is no match for his Belle-less self.

Ella and Lucy seem to be sidelined in the climactic plot, although Alice and Robin look to be having a substantial role. Hopefully Lucy will get something to do in the last episode, since this season was supposed to revolve around her, but it never really has-- at least not in the way that the first season revolved around Henry.

And I know Hook's messy seafront property was supposed to represent the depths of his despair, but I found it rather cozy.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 7

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users