• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,792 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

The arrival of a wounded visitor in John Dorie's life forces him to change his ways.

I'm guessing that describes a flashback of his meeting with Laura.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,792 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

Well, that was an interesting episode.  John meets Laura, with none of the regulars involved (until the very end).

John was living kind of a simple and lonely life in the midst of the Zombie Apocalypse when Laura came along-- but it seems as though he was living that life even before the Apocalypse, so it wasn't much of a change for him. He was doing pretty well, actually, compared to most other people, except for that burden of guilt hanging over him. He refused to use his guns at all, even against the Zombie horde, until Laura-- or Naomi-- was threatened.  And, apparently, when she left, he deserted his relatively safe and isolated haven to find her.  And we're left wondering what drives her to keep moving. She later exhibited the same behavior with Madison and the gang as she did with John. She always wants to keep moving. Is she running away from something or looking for something?  Or does she just think it's safer to be a moving target?

And now John and Morgan are on a road trip to find her, if she's still alive. Which I'm sure she is.  Odd that the show would split up the group so soon after bringing them together.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users