1 reply to this topic

#1 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,681 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:48 PM

Hello Folks

A bit of post-upfront news, or make that leftovers.

NBC has surprisingly passed on "L.A.'s Finest", the spinoff based on the "Bad Boys" movie franchise, starring Garbielle Union and Jessica Alba. Now, Canada broadcaster Bell Media has acquired the show from Sony Pictures Television in a package deal after seeing it at the Los Angeles Screenings, where the new pilots are screened for international buyers.

Union stars as Syd Burnett, who was last seen in Miami taking down a drug cartel. Syd has left her complicated past behind to become an LAPD detective and pursue all the fun Los Angeles offers. But things get a little crazy when her new partner, Nancy McKenna (Jessica Alba), a working mom with an equally complex past, learns that Syd’s unapologetic lifestyle might be masking a greater personal secret.

The first season will consist of 13 episodes.

Greets
Lambsilencer

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,142 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

Interesting development, and good for them.  I wonder where it will be seen South of the border.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users