2 replies to this topic

#1 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,681 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

Hello Folks

FX has officially ordered a third season of its comic book drama "Legion".

“'Legion' has redefined the superhero drama and exceeded all expectations as the intensity and revelation build through the second season,” said FX original programming presidentEric Schrier, announcing the pickup with fellow executive Nick Grad. “We are incredibly proud of Noah Hawley’s achievement and are honored to continue the series as it pushes the boundaries of conventional television storytelling. We are also grateful for the contributions of our executive producers, John Cameron, Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, and Jeph Loeb with Marvel Television, as well as our outstanding cast and crew of this groundbreaking show.”

Greets
Lambsilencer

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,795 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:47 PM

:clap:  Yay!  :D

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,664 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:07 PM

I am very happy.  A great show.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users