• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 05:07 PM

Madison's decision to help an adversary has unintended consequences. Meanwhile, John Dorie's life hangs in the balance.

"Meanwhile?"  Or sometime in the past....?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,940 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 04:51 AM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 03 June 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

Madison's decision to help an adversary has unintended consequences. Meanwhile, John Dorie's life hangs in the balance.

"Meanwhile?"  Or sometime in the past....?

Yeah, I'm not sure I like this kind of story telling.  Is it starting to bother you too?

I mean just pick a timeline and stick with it, right?

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:35 PM

That little girl is very familiar. She reminds me of another little girl on another show, but I can't place her.

It's weird seeing Nick alive in the flashbacks, knowing that he's dead in the present. It's like he left, but he's not gone. And it's definitely more and more ominous that we're not seeing Madison anywhere in the present. But then we're not seeing anyone else from the stadium either. Maybe she led them away to start again at another stadium or something.  Maybe there's a still-unrevealed reason that Alicia, Strand, and Lucy are out trying to kill the Vultures.  And succeeding a bit. Alicia did a pretty good job of taking out slimy Boss Vulture.

The present-day stadium sure is creepy, filled with a horde of crispy Zombies. I wonder what happened. Somehow the Zombies got in, but then they were somehow locked in. I think whatever the chain of events was, it's going to be hard to watch.  I just hope Madison isn't one of those Zombies.

View PostM.E., on 05 June 2018 - 04:51 AM, said:

Yeah, I'm not sure I like this kind of story telling.  Is it starting to bother you too?

I mean just pick a timeline and stick with it, right?  
It seems like they're trying to be Westworld. At least they change the color saturation to show when they are.  In Westworld, it's part of the premise, but in Fear it seems kind of tacked on and unnecessary.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users