• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,303 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:44 PM

Madison fights to preserve the life she worked so hard to build; Morgan tries to do the right thing.

Yes, this is what they do, all right. Every week.

Tonight, I do believe, is the mid-season finale.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,303 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

Okay, wait now-- Madison is really dead?  I'm finding that hard to believe. And I'm not entirely clear on what happened.  Did she trigger an explosion with that flare and burn herself up?  Or is there some chance that she got out and survived?  Is this a cliffhanger or a real death?  Because if it's a real death, I'm very disappointed.

This would mean that in less than four seasons, Travis, Chris, Nick, and Madison have all been killed-- not to mention Ofelia and her parents. Of the original family, only Alicia is alive-- and of the original cast, only Alicia and Strand are alive. This is basically a new show at this point.  I hope nothing happens to Lucy.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 7,902 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:27 PM

I thought it was overly dramatic.  I'm sure that's what they were going for.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users