Andromeda actors on TV

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,539 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:22 AM

Hallmark is letting me see a few of these folk again.  Lexa Doig is on a recurring series on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries called the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries playing a reporter and friend of the main character so has quite a bit of screen time.  Steve Bacic is the husband of the main character on another recurring series, Garage Sale Mysteries - not as much screen time but some good scenes.  And Laura Bertram had a small part on one of the winter movies on Hallmark.  (I have a client who watches a lot of things on Hallmark and caught the previews.)  Most of the Hallmark shows seem to be shot in Canada.  Anyway, it's good to see Lexa and Steve on a regular basis again.
Cats will never be extinct!

#2 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,660 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:26 PM

I've seen Doig and Bacic on numerous Vancouver-made shows -- they're both pretty busy, more so than most of the rest of the Andromeda cast. For instance, they've both appeared on Arrow over the past two seasons, Bacic as a minor villain in two episodes and Doig as Talia al Ghul in several episodes.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users