Straight from SDCC, here are the trailers from the Arrow-verse:

Arrow Season 7

Flash Season 5

Supergirl Season 4

Legends of Tomorrow Season 4

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,972 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:49 PM

First, can I say how happy I am that you posted some of these trailers? I was afraid of spamming the forum with too many (Blank) Trailer from Comic-Con threads.

On to the trailers themselves:

The Arrow trailer is intriguing. There have been no vigilantes since Oliver was arrested and now someone has donned the Green Arrow outfit. I wonder who it is? Hopefully not an obvious choice like Diggle or Roy.

That shower fight scene looks brutal.

I applaud the writers for trying something new and having Diaz last past the season finale as a big bad but I hope he gets stopped early on in the season. He was a good villain but I'm ready to see him get what he deserves.

It looks like one of the cops is Nick, Curtis's new boyfriend from last season. If it him that makes me happy. He was a good character and Curtis deserves to be happy.

Looks like Diaz is going after William and Felicity.

Earth-2 Laurel is still masquerading as nice Laurel and seems to still be working with the D.A.'s office. I have to admit, her arc last season really won me over and it will be interesting to see if she is more on the side of the angels or the devils.

The Flash trailer:

First let me say that I am wary about The Flash doing time travel again. They don't have a good track record with time travel stories. The Savitar thing was a giant mess.

The Flash ring! They are finally using the suit in a ring. I have been waiting for that.

Nice Back to the Future reference.

So Nora is XS. Love it.

The plane sequence looks like it could be cool. Let's see if it will rival the Supergirl pilot episode plane rescue.

Nora is hiding something, I'm assuming, considering that Barry tells her that he has to know.

The final scene had a serial killer vibe to it. Should be interesting.

Supergirl trailer:

Not a lot of new stuff in this trailer. It is mainly clips from the previous three seasons with a few new clips thrown in.

It looks like they are going back to the alien immigrants story that they made a big deal of in season 2. Honestly, I felt that season 3 would have gone down that route more. The invasion by the Daxamites played right into the hands of Cadmus and everything they were preaching, but all of that was dropped and abrely mentioned.

I have no problem with the show tackling present day political issues disguised in sci-fi trappings but I hope they do it better than the political episodes last season. They were very heavy handed and not at all subtle.

The new suit looks good. I wonder if it is Supergirl wearing it, or her clone that showed up at the end of last season.

Legends of Tomorrow trailer:

Loved it. Legends has turned into such a crazy bonkers show and it is always entertaining. This new season looks to be just as good with magic apparently running rampant through the the timeline and more Constantine.

I guess the Legends do fight a dragon, though we don't see it on screen. That should be a fun battle.

The loss of Kid Flash sucks. He was a welcome addition to the team, especially after losing Firestorm.

I loved Gary's small scene here. He was so adorkable last season so it is nice that he is being brought back.

The hippie stuff looks like it can be fun.

"Look, there's Paul Revere!"
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrow, Flash, Legends, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, CW, Fall 2018

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users