Killjoys 4-1, pic 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-1, pic 9 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-1, pic 10 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-1, pic 11 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-1, pic 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-1, pic 13 - 1000 px.jpg

FRIDAY, JULY 20

KILLJOYS "The Warrior Princess Bride" -10/9c *SEASON 4 PREMIERE*

On the run from the Lady while inside the mysterious greenspace, Khlyen weaves a tale to give a wounded Dutch strength: a look back at one of the most important moments in Dutch and Johnny's lives - their first Warrant and the mission that started it all...

Read more: Listings - KILLJOYS on SYFY | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz5M8r5MYj1

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,247 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:15 AM

Gawd, I love this show.

Nothing super new here - we already know how important John is as Dutch's anchor - but it'll be interesting to see that relationship apparently get weaponized in the fight against the Lady.   And I could watch those two be cute together all day, so the flashback is fantastic. It was nice seeing Jelco and that old Rack friend again, and I sooooo love that John's "present day" relationship with Lucy is earned by his reasoning with her and letting her come to her own conclusions about him, even back when she hated him.  :)

It's also nice having Khlyen back in the mix.  His interactions with Aneela in this were pretty interesting... especially the bit with him admitting that John saved Dutch from *him*.

Edited by Niko, 26 July 2018 - 08:18 AM.

- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,586 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:58 PM

This was a nice reset for new viewers just coming in while fun for the long-time fans as well.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,688 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 07:18 AM

View PostCardie, on 31 July 2018 - 11:58 PM, said:

This was a nice reset for new viewers just coming in while fun for the long-time fans as well.

Hmm, yeah, I suppose that there might be a number of new viewers curious to see more of Hannah John-Kamen after Ant-Man and the Wasp.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users