Killjoys 4-2, pic - 4 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-2, pic - 5 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-2, pic - 7 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-2, pic - 8 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-2, pic - 10 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-2, pic - 12 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-2, pic - 15 - 1000 px.jpg

Killjoys 4-2, pic - 16 - 1000 px.jpg

With criminals chasing an injured Johnny, D'av and Delle Seyah take drastic measures to save him.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 29 July 2018 - 02:12 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,706 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:46 AM

Love the title reference to a favorite movie of mine.

#3 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,299 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

DID not like this episode.  I don't like Johnny not being Johnny. :(

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#4 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:23 AM

I think my opinion on Hullen-izing Johnny will depend on how long it goes on.  If the whole season is questing to get him back to normal, I won't be happy.  If they just let him play at being bad for another episode or two, then I can enjoy it as a bit of fun.

I'm also a bit perturbed at how cozy everything is with Delle Seyah.  Is Pawter's murder just old news now?   The dynamic with the three of them is certainly fun, but there's an underlying squickiness to it.

I also could've done without the spiders.  *shudder*  But nice to check in on where Pip & Zeph and the others were.  And they continue to do a great job in casting/creating side-characters who I like a lot.  The ex-Scarback lady who doesn't believe anymore herself, but went into a dangerous situation to give her former brethren their last rites... very nice little detail.  I wonder if she'll be sticking around as a replacement for Alvis?
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:29 PM

Hullen-Johnny is super freaky, and I really want to be worried for him, but he is just so hilarious!!!  :howling:

But yeah, I don't want that to drag out for very long.  Although I do wonder, could Johnny being hullen help Dutch in some way while she is in the green?  Will they be in contact at all?

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 4

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users