3 replies to this topic

#1 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:55 PM

Cats, dogs, insects, people . . .

. . . a profound think came to me the other day! What an animal is resides in its brain. A cat, a dog, a peeple, a wasp . . . all those things exist in the brain, otherwise not in the animal you're looking at.

That is a profound think, when you thunk about it.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#2 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:31 AM

Brains, dark matter, atoms, etc all conceivable but are they real?

We are all vibrating away on some level of existence.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could squeeze the undesirable's into another one where we don't have to deal with them?

Wait a minute, is that not called planet Earth?
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#3 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

Not all animals life forms think . . .
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#4 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:51 PM

How do you know this exactly?
Most animal and plant life forms are influenced by chemical reactions and electrical currents.
They evolve when need be and this shows a "type," of intelligence even if it is only at the DNA level.

Is it all just trial and error, action and reaction or is their an innate 0101 digital system they fall back on?
It is similar, the on off systems and who is to say that the molecular system does not have a consciousness when it can be at two places at one time?  Okay I think I'm getting a few facts twisted.
Not necessarily my fault, I've been trying to sort out the theories available on YouTube and I rarely agree.

Me thinks there needs to be more investigation in your statement now that we have the equipment to get a start on looking into what makes the galaxy go round.  

Look at it this way. One could say that rock has no intelligence either. However in a world that is more silicone based than carbon based there is the chance that a rock will make intelligent decisions.
Then there are these guys.

7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users