• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,062 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:12 PM

I don't know whether you've noticed or not, but the Human Infestation problem has gotten out of hand. These dirty, stupid, destructive creatures seem to be everywhere, and are leaving no place for their fellow creatures to exist.

The problem is: how to kill off at least 90% of the Human population, and bring their numbers down to something normal (for all species)?

Mass poisoning would be the easiest solution, but the ensuing stink would be unbearable. So many rotting corpses . . .

Worse yet, Humans have built contraptions that, if left unattended, would wreak havoc on an unimaginable scale. Not only are these filthy creatures destructive, but they've made no provision for their absence, or their eventual inevitable departure.

For creatures big on sharing, they're the most destructive, selfish organisms on the planet.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#2 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,035 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:48 AM

Sounds like a virus. :wink:

#3 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,062 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:50 PM

My theory of Homo Saps is that they're a complex amino acid whose true purpose is to break down the environment.

#4 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,145 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:33 PM

^ Ha Ha good theory.
From my point of view it's not necessarily humans that are to blame for the major problems that have occurred but our slave masters.

Those guys in the moon that use us to support their indolence. I suspect we entertain them as well. Like puppies and kittens. Or dog and cock fights.

Education has been reserved for the few and it is a proven statistic that the educated do not produce  many more than their replacements.

So money goes into blowing up the planet more so than educating humans towards family planning.
It will take a bit longer but it is a less stinking alternative to massive removal of this scourge we have become.

It's called voluntarily limiting our numbers, and that takes education.
I wonder if the World Bank has been making good on their efforts to improve world trade by educating the 3rd world?

Nice that the new Pope has taken the restriction off his minions and birth control is now allowed.
That should go a long way to shrink the numbers.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#5 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,062 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 03:03 PM

It's that time of year, to spray for humans. They tend to procreate in the Winter months, so get out the Raid for Human Infestations.

#6 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,145 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

Forget the Raid I have to breath in the fumes too.
Thinking more of a trap bated with fake gold hiding a pool of hungry piranhas.
That way we might get one of the slave drivers too.

I say it's the slave drivers that are to blame.
According to the recent stats there are over 26 million slaves on the planet and that does not include Walmart employees.
This is far more than during the Cross Atlantic slave trade of the past.

Free labor and stash your ill gotten gains in the Vatican's vault so you don't have to pay taxes that might actually go to educating people to stop over breeding.

Guess you can't count your coins and free the slaves too.
Here greedy greedy, have some free gold. :D

#7 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,062 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:20 PM

You have the filthy-bugger rich, you have the wage-slaves.

Eat the rich, problem solved.

#8 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,145 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:07 PM

Not the best solution. They are probably fat and greasy anyways.

Most of the rich have their money in off shore numbered account.
Once the owners of said accounts are dead the money is not accessible.

Seem Switzerland is no longer playing this hide the loot game but the new Pope has not been able to break down the Vatican city trust.
(I suspect it was the old school that set him up with that raid by folks saying he was doing some type of devil worship recently.
Sure they where beaten off at the gates, but his good reputation was now brought into suspect.
Those old school pious devils like their finger pointing.)

If the slaves are to be set free, the banks have to stop ripping us off and protecting criminals.

The only way that will be accomplished is by introducing full disclosure, world wide.
This is not going to happen anytime soon.

Terrorism is not the answer.

I am working of planting the seeds of forcing the armament corporations to open alternative banks where they give back to the slaves what they have stolen with their fear tactics.
They can open banks with fair interest rates for savings and loans for all. The other banks will fallow suit or go out of business.

Going to need the best mothers with the best guilt trip tactics available for that!

A world government would be nice, if it wasn't run by humans.
Maybe droids that could not be corrupted?

#9 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,062 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:44 PM

Spring isn't far off. Don't forget to have your humans spayed and neutered :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users